Home

Budding Egos - WWE 2K15 Universe

This is a discussion on Budding Egos - WWE 2K15 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2014, 06:41 PM   #49
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Budding Egos - WWE 2K15 Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
I wonder if Dean Ambrose will find a friend in Mark Henry after tonight, lord knows he needs it.
Not sure if Dean wants any friends with that opening promo haha. Henry may just need to start Bo-Lieving he isn't needed anymore in the Authority...
Old 12-10-2014, 07:37 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Didn't expect Big Show to side with Bray there, pretty exciting for a Smackdown episode! Raw will be awesome with questions that need to be answered.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #51
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Pretty soon everyone on the roster will be made Bo-lievers. Then a showdown of leaders will rise in D-Von vs. Bo! At least that's my wishful thinking anyway xD

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 08:33 PM   #52
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Great start so far. I thought about having CM Punk run one of my shows (especially) after the podcast a few weeks ago). I'll be following and for right I give the slight edge to WWE, but it's close.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 12-12-2014, 01:27 AM   #53
All Star

Bard's Arena

While playing today I got an online message, pressed accept and it apparently is a bug that wipes everything clean...wish I would have read about this but I didn't and it happened.

This is very frustrating and actually is quite sad as this is the first time I can say I was enjoying my Universe Mode and having real fun with it. So as of right now I am unlikely to be posting another one until further notice and some thinking as I won't want to repeat this one, even though I thought it was a cool and fun idea. I was going to introduce a third brand (ECW) under William Regal with Bam Bam, Kevin Owens, Fin Balor, and many more once the DLC's came out and that was the second share Vince sold off in the beginning. So if there is interest in following me if you like my style just say so and once I get my creative juices flowing again i'll gladly make another Universe. As of now I am just very irritated and don't even feel like taking the game out of it's case. Thanks for following along guys and it really sucks this is how this one has to end.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:29 AM   #54
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theonlyrhyster
Didn't expect Big Show to side with Bray there, pretty exciting for a Smackdown episode! Raw will be awesome with questions that need to be answered.
Oh some confusion here, Big Show was basically making a point on The Miz as he couldn't get his hands on Bray. They were not helping each other out.

I know some of you were interested in some storylines and such and if you wanted to know how they were going to play out feel free to PM me, I don't let the AI do anything I book every single thing in Universe.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:31 AM   #55
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

sorry to hear that you got that error message. I'm worried about that as well, but I got one a few weeks ago before starting my Universe. Really hope I dont have to redo everything.

Hope you decide to do yours. Could always just sim to this point.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 01:06 PM   #56
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
While playing today I got an online message, pressed accept and it apparently is a bug that wipes everything clean...wish I would have read about this but I didn't and it happened.

This is very frustrating and actually is quite sad as this is the first time I can say I was enjoying my Universe Mode and having real fun with it. So as of right now I am unlikely to be posting another one until further notice and some thinking as I won't want to repeat this one, even though I thought it was a cool and fun idea. I was going to introduce a third brand (ECW) under William Regal with Bam Bam, Kevin Owens, Fin Balor, and many more once the DLC's came out and that was the second share Vince sold off in the beginning. So if there is interest in following me if you like my style just say so and once I get my creative juices flowing again i'll gladly make another Universe. As of now I am just very irritated and don't even feel like taking the game out of it's case. Thanks for following along guys and it really sucks this is how this one has to end.
Wow, that's some bs. If this happens to me I probably just won't touch the game ever again.

Last edited by SmooveMove; 12-12-2014 at 03:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »