Home

This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe

This is a discussion on This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2016, 03:52 PM   #25
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: This Is It - WWE 2K16 Universe

Bryan vs AJ!

I love it. Throwback to Dissension at ROH. Great feud.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2016, 01:29 AM   #26
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Do you look up the titan tron videos each time or do have the links saved somewhere so you can just copy and paste.
Have all of 2016 ones ready to post I literally have a file of them all saved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Bryan vs AJ!

I love it. Throwback to Dissension at ROH. Great feud.
Thank you! It shall be fun

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-01-2016, 06:22 PM   #27
All Star

Bard's Arena

Bray Wyatt: My children. Tonight we bear witness to the end of a beast before he could even get to me...man, what a sick story this is turning out to become. The BEAST Brock Lesnar, man, he wants to hurt me...and real badly, but unfortunately for him he has to face off against my White Sheep, Erick Rowan. Even if he manages to get by my White Sheep, then he has to deal with Luke Harper at Fastlane! *Laughs* Oh man Brock wha...

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman, and right here is my client, Brock Lesnar. Brock is here for a fight...so Bray you better get yourself and the others out of the ring, Brock and Rowan is happening now!

Brock Lesnar v. Erick Rowan
Brock Lesnar immediately takes Rowan to suplex city. The crowd is at a seven count, four germans, two belly to belly, and a regular snap suplex! Lesnar is gearing up for number eight, but Rowan starts flailing his forearms smashing Brocks side of his head into his ears! Now repeated headbutts by Rowan, so many by the White Sheep! One of these men have been busted open due to these headbutts, but it's on both men, what a stiff match up these two are having! Rowan knees Lesnar in the gut and SPINNING WHEEL KICK! Rowan goes for the cover, only a 2! Lesnar hops up immediately and hits a F5!

Winner: Brock Lesnar

*As Brock is getting up, he is met by a THUNDEROUS Discus Closeline by Luke Harper*

Bray Wyatt: I never sleep but my visions come to me when I dream. They show me these mannequins posing as people. They're living in a world where they're intoxicated with their own vanity. But we all see symmetry in beauty. I have felt the sharp teeth of society. I know what it feels like to be thrown in some groveling pit where they all point down and laugh at me. But look at me now. I grow stronger by the day. And look, daddy, I got my wings back. Nobody knows you better than I do; they could never know you like I do. Next week, Brock, we see if you're ready for Luke.

RUN!

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole: WOW! What an opener we had here on Monday Night Raw, Brock Lesnar and The White Sheep Erick Rowan went into a war and The Beast came out the victor!

JBL: That was before he was devastated with a monster closeline by Luke Harper, man do i love closelines!

Byron Saxon: And now we have a one on one match between Roman Reigns and Chris Jericho!

Roman Reigns: Here i have my buddy, Dean Ambrose's back, I will go in for a fight with Chris Jericho and come out victorious. As for Triple H, i hear he is in action later tonight...he better pay close attention to this match, because in two weeks it is me and you chump.

Roman Reigns v. Chris Jericho
Roman and Chris now then start to grapple and work over each other.Roman is seemingly bringing his A game this week, trying to regain form and focus on winning back his title he lost a few weeks ago at the Royal Rumble. Reigns is just as on top of things, and keeps tossing Chris Jericho around, making it very hard for Chris to keep up momentum. As things are finally starting to go in favor of Chris with him landing many punches, Roman goes for an uppercut, Chris dodges! Codebreaker! 1-2-NO! Roman kicks out and immediately skids to the outside of the ring, as he is out there out comes Dean Ambrose to back up his friend! Chris goes for him no doubt in his mind, but Reigns pops Jericho with the Drive By! Only a 2 for Roman now! Reigns is looking very frustrated as he couldn't put away Y2J there and now starts to bicker with Dean on what to do next. Dean points, and Roman turns around into a second Codebreaker! 1-2-KICK OUT! Roman stays alive! Chris Jericho doesn't know what to do next, he goes up top, but is met by Roman and the two battle it out up top. Jericho goes to throw Reigns off! Roman Reigns counters and hits a super Somoan drop! Roman unleashes his battle cry! Spear! 1-2-3!

Winner: Roman Reigns

*Reigns and Ambrose leave up the ramp as Chris Jericho watches them hurting badly, and looking pissed off*

Sami Zayn v. Heath Slater w/Social Outcasts
Sami Zayn, former NXT Champion, takes on Heath Slater. These two try to feel each other out, but Zayn manages to take control right away. Sami would go on to dominate roughly 90% of the match with Slater managing to get in some shots here and there, but WAIT! It is Kevin Owens! Owens plows through Rose, Dallas, and Axel bombarding into the ring! He dodges a closeline by Slater, Pop-Up Powerbomb! Owens and Zayn are face to face! Zayn slaps Owens in the face and now it is on! Owens tackles Sami onto the ground and the two men go at it! Sami Zayn manages to get up, but is met with a huge Super Kick! Kevin Owens throws him into the ropes, POP-UP POWERBOMB!

Kevin Owens: Sami! Oh boy oh boy you have awoken a sleeping giant my old friend. You are going to wish you never brought this back out of me, and for all of your people's troubles i will be competing later tonight! Get well El Zayno.

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole: Well that was huge! Owens will be competing here tonight, as will our COO and WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H!

JBL: Speaking of the BOSS!

Triple H: In two weeks times, it is Roman Reigns and I for this title! *Raises belt* In the mean time i felt it was in my best interest, and it would be best for business for me to compete until then. Last week i took down a former Lion Tamer, and now this week i am issuing an open challenge...whoever wants to dethrone the King of Kings get out here!

Triple H: Is everyone too coward to come up and do something? COME ON!

Michael Cole: IT'S...IT'S AJ STYLES!

AJ Styles: So you're holding an open challenge? I will gladly take down the top champion here in my first month here!

AJ Styles v. Triple H
In a dream match that is about to happen here on Raw, Styles and Triple H are about to match up! What a match! Aj Styles and Triple H both showed why they are as high as they are in the world of wrestling. Both men traded huge blows and many, many counters with close pinfalls. The high point starts with Itami landing a Pedigree on Styles! AJ manages to get his leg on the rope. Styles would then battle back and work Hunter, eventually hitting his signature strikes followed by a closeline. AJ goes up top looking for the Frog Splash but Triple H pops up! HHH goes up top and tries to superplex AJ Styles off! Styles counter, but Triple H brings them both down with a super DDT! He brings AJ to the other side and puts him up top! There's the superplex by HHH to Styles! AJ kicks out at 2! Oh my! They continue to trade lefts and rights and counters for much longer, and as the match was closing in on the 30 minute marker, Styles hits the AJ Spinning Elbow! As Styles was trying to put The Game in position, HHH counters and hits his high knee signature on AJ Styles! Pedigree! 1-2---ROMAN REIGNS MUSIC HITS! Triple H pops up wondering where he is...ROLL UP! 1-2-3!! AJ Styles has defeated Triple H, the champion, the COO!

Winner: AJ Styles

*AJ Styles is met at the top of the ramp by Roman Reigns and Roman raises his hand and smiles at a very ticked off Triple H*

Sheamus: Kalisto, in two weeks it is Bad News Barrett and yourself for the US Championship. Now Barrett has challenged you to a match, but unfortunately the Authority thought it'd be better to wait for a PPV match until the PPV itself.

Bad News Barrett: Now don't let that fool you of me trying to get out of a match this week, just at Fastlane i will be taking your title!

Rusev: Barrett will crush you!

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES! Since anybody could come out here and place the challenge i would like to place one as well, next I want Kevin Owens! Now watch and see how someone wins cleanly AJ!

Daniel Bryan v. Kevin Owens
Daniel Bryan and Kevin Owens lock up, and Owens overpowers Daniel to open things up. Daniel tries to fight back, but to no avail as Owens keeps the pressure going. As Kevin Owens is controlling this match, Bryan throws a punch!...Owens counters into a Super Kick! 1-2-NO! Daniel will not quit that easily, he is a desperate man looking to outperform AJ Styles. The two men keep fighting, and a push into the referee causes a moment, Daniel hits a low blow on Owens! Daniel Bryan is gearing up for the Running Knee! But WAIT! AJ Styles is making a B-line down to the ring and tackles down Bryan! The two are throwing blows just like how Owens and Zayn were earlier, Kevin is back up and joins in! Owens throws Bryan to the outside, and he and Styles now start to brawl! WAIT! Sami Zayn is marching down ready to join the fray! Bryan is now back in the ring, and in a corner...HELLUVA KICK! Owens gets caught with a forearm smash, Styles Clash! AJ Styles and Sami Zayn come face to face! The two men look each other up and down, and both back off and celebrate in corners as the show fades off to black with the WWE Logo.

No Contest

New Day and Dudley Boys were unfortunately at a House show and couldn't make Raw, watch for them on Smackdown!
Old 02-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #28
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Great show.

Very interesting main event though with Styles attacking Bryan after facing Triple H earlier in the night.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

Last edited by wiscowilz; 02-01-2016 at 08:45 PM.
Old 02-01-2016, 09:06 PM   #29
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great show.

Very interesting main event though with Styles attacking Bryan after facing Triple H earlier in the night.
Daniel Bryan called him out...he had to be out there!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2016, 12:24 AM   #30
All Star

Bard's Arena

Corey Graves: Hello everyone, and welcome to NXT!

David Otunga: We have tons of solid action for you here this week, but let me catch you up real quick. We had the debut of Somoa Joe last week and the man will now be facing Nakamura in a one on one match at TakeOver!

Corey Graves: Don't forget our big one, Hideo Itami goes to war against Finn Balor for the NXT Championship! I can't wait for this Saturday! Wait, what is going on!?

*Screen goes to the back and sees Baron Corbin and Austin Aries battling it out in the back, Corbin throws Aries into the back of a car and closes the trunk! Baron pats the back and the car starts to drive off! What is going on here?*

Hideo Itami: This Saturday I take what has been mine ever since i debuted. NXT you better be ready for a new champion, the rightful champion. Finn Balor and his Balor Club will get a true taste of his own medicine, and i'll be the one to give it to him! Now, unlike Balor, I will have a tune-up match for my big fight.

Hideo Itami v. Zack Ryder
In a very lopsided match Hideo Itami controlled all of it, with the only offense of Ryder coming when he countered a maneuver with a DDT, and got going with a flurry of punches before getting spin wheeled gut checked. Itami would then go for the finish to Zack Ryder with the GTS after connecting with a huge head kick...1-2-3. Hideo doesn't look done, he starts a stomp down on Ryder, but WAIT!

Finn Balor: ITAMI! Stop beating down the poor man. This Saturday at TakeOver you will face a Demon, and the Demon will not allow you to be victorious! Hideo Itami...this Saturday will be your final NXT event, that isn't coming from Finn Balor, that is a promise from the Demon.

Winner: Hideo Itami

*Commercial Break*

Blake: NXT! It is so nice to be back, and finally this Saturday at TakeOver we will be competing!

Murphy: That is right! We will have two very brave competitors coming up against us, and that is exciting!

Blake: Man, Muprh, I can't wait to final...

Diego: Blake and Murphy!

Fernando: We will be your competitors this Saturday at TakeOver!

Diego: It feels so good to be back, and we are excited to also be entering the ring again, and this time in NXT. You two better be ready!

Both men: OLE!

Samoa Joe: Nakamura, you best be ready son! Tonight I get me some of Apollo Crews as a debut match here in Full Sail! I am not going to lie to you guys, I am pumped and ready to go, lets go Apollo!

Samoa Joe v. Apollo Crews
This is awesome! This is awesome! That was the chant that could be heard throughout this match, a trade of signatures in the ring, and a standing shooting star press were some main points. At one point the match spilled outside of the ring, and Joe connected with the Super Kick but at the count of 8 Crews made his return into the ring into a second Super Kick, followed by a senton, 1-2-NO! A lucky rope break continued the match, and as it seemed Joe was about to pick up the win and go for the Muscle Buster, Apollo countered out and hit a leaping kick to the skull! Followed by back to back leaping closelines! Somoa Joe is down again, Apollo Crews attempts the second standing shooting star press, knees are up by Joe! Somoa Joe quickly turns Crews over into the Choke! The referee is checking on Apollo...it is over! Apollo Crews has passed out!

Winner: Samoa Joe

*After the match Nakamura makes his way to the entrance and stares down Joe and nods his head*

*Commercial Break*

Adrian Stevens w/Richie Bishopp v. Simon Gotch w/Aiden English
Adrian Stevens and Simon Gotch square up to start this one on one match-up. Stevens pulls Gotch into a headlock and refuses to ease up on the pressure, until Simon manages to work his way up and throw Adrian into the ropes. Adrian bounces off and shoulder blocks Simon down, Stevens then jumps over him and runs the ropes as Gotch maneuvers around him. The two end up colliding on a double cross body! WAIT!

Corey Graves: It is the American Alphas! Jason Jordan and Chad Gable!

David Otunga: Wait a second...!?

Corey Graves: Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson are here too! What is going on here??

The four men, two teams stare at each other and a slight nod comes about...they all charge into the ring! English and Bishopp come in to join the fray! American Alpha sends The Order flying over the ropes, and Dash and Dawson beat the pulp out of the Vaudevillians! These two teams have a championship match against each other this Saturday, and now this happens?

David Otunga: That is all from us here at NXT, this Saturday is NXT TakeOver...come follow along with us on the WWE Network for this crazy night we are about to have! WOW! What is going on with this NXT Tag Team Division?

Last edited by Bard; 02-02-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:59 AM   #31
All Star

Bard's Arena

Roman Reigns: On Monday I screwed the champ out of his match, just like he has been doing to me for the past couple of months. Man a taste of his own medicine, finally! AJ Styles, man get your *** out here, great job in your match a few nights ago! As for my boy Dean Ambrose, i got yo back man, I kicked Jericho's *** on Raw for you and I ask for the same next week when you meet up with Triple H. I know he thinks this is punishment for me to have you face him with me being banned, but brother i know you can kick his ***! As for tonight...I call dibs on The Miz.

Roman Reigns v. The Miz
Roman Reigns and The Miz are set to square off here to open things up on Thursday Night Smackdown. Reigns and Miz both come out firing big blow after big blow, but out of nowhere Roman Reigns connects with a Super Man Punch! He is setting it up...and SPEAR! Wait...Reigns isn't going for the cover? Roman puts the Miz into the Roman Empire (Texas Cloverleaf)! The Miz is forced to tap out! Roman seemingly has added a submission move into his repertoire!

Winner: Roman Reigns

Big E: NORRRRRTHHHHHH CARRRROOOOOOLLLIIIIINNNNAAAAAAAAAAA! DON'T DARE BE SOUR, BUT YOU BETTER PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE SOON TO BE THREE TIME TAG TEAM CHAMPIOOOOOONSSSS, AND FEEL THE POWWWA!

Xavier Woods: Sorry about missing Monday guys, but we had far more important matters to attend.

Kofi Kingston: That's right, we had to go get Xavier his new due that he will be rocking next Sunday at Fastlane for when we reclaim our tag team championships!

Big E: We would love to show you all, but you don't deserve a good hair day, oh no no no. And Xavier's hair is a bit frizzy...

Xavier: E! I thought we said we weren't going to talk about that man, sore subject here on the East Coast.

*Mystery Voice*: Oh will you PLLEAASE SHUT THE HELL UP!

Chris Jericho: I know I have unfinished business elsewhere but you three assclowns i just can NOT stand any longer. Dudley Boys, get out here and we'll show these stooges what the Attitude Era was about.

The New Day v. The Dudley Boys & Chris Jericho
LBig E and Chris Jericho open things up, and Jericho throws some big, loud slaps stunning Big E and works the big man into his corner. D-Von enters in and tries to work an offensive game, but is quickly countered by Big E. E then brings D-Von over, and tags in Xavier Woods. Xavier beats down on D-Von, but during it, D-Von manages to escape! Jericho is back in! Chris eats a punch and is back into his corner, Bubba Ray Dudley tags in. Bubba tags Woods with some stinger of punches, but Xavier uses his speed to change Bubba's direction and work him into The New Day's corner. Woods tags in Kofi who enters in, *Dean Ambrose's music hits* Jericho is now looking around, he sees Dean in the crowd! Jericho leaves the apron and hops the barricade in pursuit of the Intercontinental Champion! Bubba is now up and groggy, but wait on the other side Big E pulls down and rams D-Von into the apron! Trouble in Paradise by Kofi onto Bubba! 1-2-3!

Winners: The New Day

*Commercial Break*

Bray Wyatt: So...you defeated my White Sheep...you think you are unbeatable? So maybe you are, but have you ever faced a true monster? Luke Harper is a test to see if you are able to meet up with a true monster...man, even if you get by my right hand man Harper, you still have the Face of Destruction, my Black Sheep, BRAUN STROWMAN! *Laughs* Man, then...then you stand no chance, you will never meet with me in the ring Brock. It is as simple as that, Whether it be Luke or Braun you will be tore down, and i will be there to claim your soul and bring your strength to the Wyatt Family, sorry Paul. As for now, Harper...duty calls.

Luke Harper w/Wyatt Family v. ???

AJ STYLES HAS ANSWERED THE CALL!

Luke Harper v. AJ Styles
The match opens up with all four members of the Wyatt Family surrounding the ring with Styles inside. Harper enters the ring as Rowan and Strowman both go to the commentator side and stand together, with Wyatt following closely behind them. AJ tries to out speed Harper to begin the match, but soon figures out that Harper is not being out maneuvered! The big man, Luke Harper, is a true specimen to watch in the ring as he is a big man but moves very similar to the pattern AJ Styles does. With this, Styles changes game plans and goes for the attack on Luke Harper! Luke battles back and lays out Styles. Harper would keep control and keep the beat down going for what seemed to be forever! In the closing sequence Styles tries to battle back, but Harper connects with a HUGE boot laying him right back out. Harper looks at Bray, and Wyatt signals to him to end it. Harper sets up AJ for the Discus Closeline, but Styles catches him with a Super Kick, and reverse STO! AJ Styles goes up top for the Frog Splash, but misses! Wyatt meets him in the ring with a Sister Abigail!

Bray Wyatt: Brock..****N!

Winner by DQ: AJ Styles

Daniel Bryan v. Sami Zayn
Before the match-up of Sami and Bryan could begin, Kevin Owens makes his presence known and comes on down and joins the announce team. Zayn and Daniel open up the match with a grapple off, the two men continue to grapple, until Bryan kicks Sami in his right knee making him hit the ground. Bryan then goes down with quick and steady punches on the downed Zayn, but Sami manages to work his way out of it and dish some of his own offense back at Bryan! As things are finally starting to settle in a certain favor it is for Zayn with him landing many punches, Bryan goes for an European uppercut, Sami dodges! Blue Thunder Bomb! 1-2-NO! Daniel Bryan kicks out and immediately kicks up and is Bryan'ing up! Zayn goes for him no doubt in his mind, but Bryan plants Zayn to the mat with a suplex into a pin! Only a 2 for Bryan now! Bryan is looking very frustrated as he couldn't put away Zayn there and Sami hits a german and only a 2 yet again! Owens starts to bicker with Sami Zayn and the two meet at ringside and Sami goes to hit Owens who is now on the apron! Owens dodges and goes down to the floor, Zayn turns right around into the YES! Lock! Sami manages to roll over and out of it, but the Running Knee! 1-2-3!

Winner: Daniel Bryan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2016, 02:20 AM   #32
All Star

Bard's Arena

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
Austin Aries

V.

Baron Corbin

Tag Team Match