Home

MLW | WWE 2K Fictional Caw Universe

This is a discussion on MLW | WWE 2K Fictional Caw Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2019, 03:34 PM   #25
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLW | WWE 2K Fictional Caw Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I want Caesar and Bushy vs. BA Industries! Lol, very solid couple of shows. Keeping it consistent, I love it.

Really enjoyed the boys from BCW. That tables match should be a blast! Also, Diaz debuting was cool! That guy that defeated him looks like a stud for you.

Great shows, Smoove! Loving the development of it all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The BCW guys ended up being some of my favorites on the roster, so they値l probably continually get the spotlight throughout this. The tables match is probably gonna be a big part in deciding the title picture for the first tag champions, and I知 gonna be letting the game play that one, so we値l see who wins it.

Killiam is really cool and has a great look. I think I値l upload a picture of him at some point. He値l be entering a program with Diaz who I also really like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2019, 03:35 PM   #26
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstone1987
Not sure if I missed it but can we get a Bio and pic of CJ Punk? Sounds like a Boss chick!

Sure I値l get that up. I知 not exactly sure where I wanna go with her yet so she痴 just been waiting in the wings.

Old 12-15-2019, 06:16 PM   #27
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

MLW MONDAY NIGHT FUSION OFFICIAL PREVIEW

This will be episode three of Monday Night Fusion.

Announced for the main event of Fusion, it will be the luchadora La Reina taking on MLW's resident cowgirl, Marilyn Blackwell.

Nic Virtue finally makes his in ring debut as he takes on the man who debuted last week, the always controversial Johnny Worthless.

It's match three in the series between the two BCW tag teams as Varsity Club and BA Industries will go at it one more time, only this time, it'll be a tables match!

The big man Dru Mercer will be in action. He's currently 1-0 after winning his match two weeks ago.

Jag Force, the dynamic Japanese tag team of Narushi and Hiroshi, will face off against The Pride of Italy (Primo Valiente and Lawrence of Florence)

Jarret Caesar was scheduled for singles competition, but Damian Bushy has insisted not only that him and Caesar compete as a tag team, but that he's found opponents for them to face.

Last edited by SmooveMove; 12-16-2019 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-17-2019, 01:29 AM   #28
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

EPISODE 3
MAY WEEK 4

Men's Tag Tables Match
BA Industries (1-1-0) vs. Varsity Club (1-1-0)

A chaotic opener that the crowd is hot for. Early on Varsity Club gains control, but BA Industries makes a comeback and dominates from that point on. BA Industries have VC down and set up a table stacked on top of another, however as Tanner Allen gets on the apron to re-enter the ring, Britton hits him with a dropkick to the legs that causes him to just barely step on and break a table outside the ring.

Spoiler

Quote:
Varsity Club quickly runs up the ramp while pointing and laughing at BA Industries. Allen and Burkett try to argue with the ref, but there's nothing that can be done. The crowd reigns down boos.

Allen grabs a microphone. He tells the crowd that he knows they didn't come here tonight to see someone step on a table - they came to see someone go THROUGH a table, and that's what they're gonna get by the end of the night.
Men's Singles Match
Dru Mercer (1-0-0) vs Henry Jacobs (0-0-0)

The 6'8 monster Mercer plays to the crowd with his athleticism before squashing Henry Jacobs with an Event Horizon (Burning Hammer).

Spoiler

Quote:
Chris Killiam comes out to address the crowd for the first time. Last Wednesday on Aftershock he attacked Anthony Diaz to defeat him.

Killiam tells the crowd that we're three weeks into MLW on TNT and he's already tired of being overlooked. Killiam cuts a heel promo and warns the crowd of what's to come. He's then interrupted by Anthony Diaz.

Diaz asks why Killiam felt he had to attack him from behind on Aftershock. They go back and forth for a while, but when Diaz challenges Killiam to a match, Killiam refuses to fight in a dirty city like Baltimore. Killiam walks off and Diaz is left in the ring.
Quote:
Backstage, the world champion Jarret Caesar is being interviewed. He's asked what he knows about the tag match that was scheduled for tonight by Damian Bushy. Caesar says he was looking forward to his singles match tonight as he feels he needs to get back into the singles division soon, but he talked to Bushy and he seemed really excited about the opponents he hand picked for tonight. Caesar says he can't wait to see what kind of competition he has in store.
Men's Tag Match
Vida Y Muerte (0-1-0) vs. The Pride of Italy (0-1-0)

A simple by-the-numbers heel/face tag match that seems to serve to display the talents of the luchadore Aguila De Oro of Vida Y Muerte, and also had some comedy with his partner Calavera Jr. Aguila ends up hitting a top rope splash on Lawrence of Florence to win it.

Spoiler

Quote:
Jarret Caesar comes down to the ring, followed by Damian Bushy. Bushy grabs a mic. He tells Caesar that he has to apologize in advance, because he had a big time match lined up, but they didn't show up. Instead they have to face these men...

Out come two pathetic looking local talents.
Men's Tag Match
Damian Bushy (1-1-0) & Jarret Caesar (2-0-0) vs. Cole Quinn (local talent) & Barron Blade (local talent)

Bushy doesn't even tag in once. Caesar destroys both men easily and wins with a spear to Barron Blade.

Spoiler

~ Bushy celebrates. Caesar looks on extremely confused and perhaps a little suspicious, but he receives his championship and walks off.

Men's Singles Match
Johnny Worthless (1-0-0) vs. Nic Virtue (0-0-0)

A barn burner of a match. Both men trade shots and trade offense inside the ring and outside the ring. Multiple near falls and finisher reversals and the crowd is eating it up.

Nic Virtue's debut was going as planned until the very end. Virtue went for a superkick to end up, but Worthless gives him a low blow right in view of the ref. It's a DQ.

Spoiler

~ Virtue writhes in pain on the floor as Worthless stands over him and takes in the boos.

Quote:
Backstage, BA Industries are looking for Varsity Club, as they want to uphold their promise of putting them through a table tonight. They run into Henry Jacobs, the man who lost to Dru Mercer earlier tonight. They ask where Varsity Club went, but Jacobs tells them they left. Jacobs then informs them that he saw their match, then starts laughing in their face. BA Industries grab Jacobs and carry him out to the ring.

In the ring now, BA Industries set up a table. They take Henry Jacobs and hit a 3-D through the table! The crowd pops and they celebrate.
Women's Singles Match
La Reina (1-0-0) vs. Marilyn Blackwell (1-0-0)

An amazing clash of styles as the brawler cowgirl Blackwell meets the dynamic luchadora La Reina. The match goes 15 minutes, and in the end La Reina puts Blackwell away with a 450 splash.

Spoiler

~ La Reina celebrates as the show goes off the air.

Last edited by SmooveMove; 12-21-2019 at 03:35 PM.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:08 AM   #29
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Loving the Bushy and Caesar storyline.

Mercer is going to be a big star, I'm sure!

Absolutely loved the BA Industries and Varsity Club match. Ended well with neither looking weak, but Varsity keeps out smarting BA. Enjoyed that table spot near the end of the show, lol.

Diaz feud I am looking forward too!

Old 12-17-2019, 11:34 AM   #30
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Loving the Bushy and Caesar storyline.

Mercer is going to be a big star, I'm sure!

Absolutely loved the BA Industries and Varsity Club match. Ended well with neither looking weak, but Varsity keeps out smarting BA. Enjoyed that table spot near the end of the show, lol.

Diaz feud I am looking forward too!

I was proud of that finish too haha. What actually happened was a little less exciting. A table was set up in the ring and the game did that glitchy thing with Tanner Allen where the characters upper body stretches across the ring. His lower body followed and he smashed through the table. There was a second of anticipation to see if the game was actually gonna count that, and it did, but I decided to just run with it and it actually worked out great for storyline purposes.

Old 12-17-2019, 10:40 PM   #31
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

EPISODE 3
MAY WEEK 4

Mens Singles Match
Anthony Diaz (0-1-0) vs. Marco Antonio (local talent)

~ Diaz displays exceptional power as well as speed and athleticism. He ends up with a decisive victory via Bear Hug.

Spoiler

Quote:
The Debuting Benjamin Moore comes down to the ring for a promo. In it, he brags about his superior talent, and then calls out anyone in the back to come face him right now.

Without a second of delay and without any music, Damian Bushy comes down to the ring. Bushy explains that even though he had a match on Fusion, he didn't have to do much and is willing to shut up Moore right now.
Men's Singles Match
Damian Bushy (2-1-0) vs. Benjamin Moore (0-0-0)

The bell rings and Moore immediately exits the ring and walks up the ramp to the back. He eventually gets counted out.

Spoiler

~ Bushy looks confused and tries to speak to the ref, but that's the match.

Women's Singles Match
Rachel Beck (0-2-0) vs. Jesusa La Payasa (0-1-0)

~ A highly competitive match that sees Beck try to ground the quicker Payasa and work the arm. She does this successfully and is able to slap on The Killing Joke (Dis-Arm-Her) and win.

Spoiler

Men's Singles Match
Quetzalcoatl (0-1-0) vs. Myles Brewer (0-1-0)

A competitive luchador vs. brawler match up. Both men get a a good amount of offense in, and this match brings the crowd to life as they were not fully invested at the start. By the end they were fully behind Quetzalcoatl, and he ends up picking up the win with a Dragonrana from the top rope.

Spoiler

~ Quetzalcoatl celebrates as the show ends.

Last edited by SmooveMove; 12-21-2019 at 03:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2019, 11:13 PM   #32
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

MLW MONDAY NIGHT FUSION OFFICIAL PREVIEW

After the events of last week, Tanner Allen will go one on one with the man he and his partner Brandon Burkett put through a table last week, Henry Jacobs.

Nic Virtue's debut was cut short last week due to a low blow by Johnny Worthless that resulted in a DQ. This week, Virtue will get another shot to show MLW what he's all about as he takes on the man who's been a pain in Anthony Diaz's side, Chris Killiam.

The technician Aurora Cellini takes on the Native American firecracker Alexia Blackwolf.

The exciting high flying tag team High Octane (Nathan Kid and Alex Daniels) will make their MLW debuts.

The Big House Anslem Carter takes on Marcus King in singles competition.

In the main event, T'zela Mphela and Rachel Beck will team up to take on Marilyn Blackwell and La Reina in a match that could have big implications as we inch closer to the inevitable crowning of an MLW women's champion.

Also, expect to see Jarret Caesar confront Damian Bushy after the odds event of last week where Bushy promised tag competition, and instead produces two local talents that resulted in an easy win. Also, Bushy will also hopefully address Benjamin Moore, who on Aftershock immediately walked out of their match and handed Bushy a win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »