Home

Eagles after Larry Fitzgerald

This is a discussion on Eagles after Larry Fitzgerald within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2008, 07:40 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Eagles after Larry Fitzgerald

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Just out of curiosity cowgirls fan...why is it "nice to see"? If we pick up a Larry Fitzgerald then you can kiss your hopes of ever winning the division again for the next 2-3 years goodbye.

This would be sooo sick if the Eagles got Fitzgerald. The Asante Samuel signing is going to open doors to improving this team if we can move Lito for a #1 WR. Lito is a great corner, but has struggled to stay healthy only playing 34 games over the last 3 years. It would be nice to have both, and thus have the best secondary in the league but I would rather see the Eagles get someone like Larry rather than keep a fragile unhappy Lito Sheppard on the D.
ahh, I like McNabb since his Syracuse days and I want him to be successful. If you think Larry will get you the next 3 division titles then more power to you. There are tons a teams/fans that claim their championship in the month of march.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2008, 08:07 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 6

Wow Eagle fans are dillusional, Asante is not as good as he looked for the Pats and even if you got Fizt some how, you'd still be far behind Dallas. And I hate Dallas. The Redskins are better than the Eagles, McNabb is washed up, and your D is getting old, anyways, keep dreaming.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #27
We'll waste him too.

snepp's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWurks6
Wow Eagle fans are dillusional, Asante is not as good as he looked for the Pats and even if you got Fizt some how, you'd still be far behind Dallas. And I hate Dallas. The Redskins are better than the Eagles, McNabb is washed up, and your D is getting old, anyways, keep dreaming.

So ummmm, how do you really feel?
Old 03-04-2008, 10:01 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
D is getting old? The only people that keep us from the being the youngest D in the league is TKO, Dawk, and KVO. I don't understand how we would be FAR behind Dallass because they still haven't won a playoff game in more than a decade while we have been to a Super Bowl this decade. And the Redskins are better than the Eagles? I bet your a bitter Pats fan.

Red October
On the road to Vick-tory

Nas = GOAT
Old 03-04-2008, 10:43 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gta95
D is getting old? The only people that keep us from the being the youngest D in the league is TKO, Dawk, and KVO. I don't understand how we would be FAR behind Dallass because they still haven't won a playoff game in more than a decade while we have been to a Super Bowl this decade. And the Redskins are better than the Eagles? I bet your a bitter Pats fan.
I Like Brady but the rest of the pats? Eh. I'm just a fan of football in general. And did your Eagles even make the playoffs last year? Oh yeah they didn't, yet now they're gonna win the division? Riiiight. And I should clear it up by saying the only good players you have on D are getting old, my bad. And since that Superbowl appearance the Smeagles have just been searching for their "precious" too bad they'll never find it. At least Dallas made the playoffs the last couple years. Later *****.

Last edited by SkunkWurks6; 03-04-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:47 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
I Like Brady but the rest of the pats? Eh. I'm just a fan of football in general. And did your Eagles even make the playoffs last year? Oh yeah they didn't, yet now they're gonna win the division? Riiiight. And I should clear it up by saying the only good players you have on D are getting old, my bad. Later *****.
Trent Cole had 12.5 sacks this past season. He's 25.
Lito is a 2-time Pro Bowler, and 2-time All-Pro at CB. He's 26.

Educate yourself.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:50 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Trent Cole had 12.5 sacks this past season. He's 25.
Lito is a 2-time Pro Bowler, and 2-time All-Pro at CB. He's 26.

Educate yourself.
You name 2 out of 25 or so defensive players and you are acting all high and mighty? Eagles fans kill me. The Eagles had their chance, and they blew it, how long before you guys get over it? And the Eagles are all of a sudden going from missing the playoffs to the team to beat in the NFC? Educate YOURSELF.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2008, 10:53 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
You name 2 out of 25 or so defensive players and you are acting all high and mighty? Eagles fans kill me. The Eagles had their chance, and they blew it, how long before you guys get over it?
Acting high and mighty? Aren't you the one in here spouting off that all of their good defensive players are old? Yeah, thought so.

Take shots at the Eagles all you want. It doesn't bother me one bit, and it sure doesn't make me look like the fool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »