Home

EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

This is a discussion on EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 01:28 PM   #153
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Seems like the people who are defending EA access don't understand that the one complaining don't care about the games in the vault,discounts or all that other stuff.
LA DODGERS
Old 08-18-2014, 01:29 PM   #154
Rookie

carthagebaseball's Arena

OVR: 2
Oh well. With my hectic family life, I don't know how much more I could play a day anyways (1.2 hours).
Old 08-18-2014, 01:29 PM   #155

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrantwade
The problem people here are having trouble understanding, is that you can pay just $5 and this is not a Sports exclusive feature. You get access to vault games, %10 off Madden 15 and everything applies to non sports games as well.
Look at it from my perspective. At this time the only game in the vault that would interest me would be BF4. Thats a game I already sold because it was a broken mess. Games constantly dropping online, tough to actually get into a game. Campaign kept resetting. I dont doubt it was fixed in a patch but its still only 1 game that I could probably buy for $20-$30. Also Madden 15 cost me $41.03 from bestbuy with GCU and using a $10 reward certificate so 10% off Madden meant nothing to me. What was pulling me in was thinking I would get 5 days of full access to sports titles. Im a sports gaming junkie just like 95% of members of this website. That got cut down to 6 hours, theres no value for me and alot of other people at this time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 01:29 PM   #156
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
4 titles that will be obsolete within 4 months, discount on already inflated DLC for stuff that really doesn't do much for sports titles (coins)? 6 hours of gameplay, when you were expecting 5 days worth of action? Terrible execution.

Season Ticket, got you 4 games 3 days early, some people don't like waiting. So for 6 bucks a title you got the game 3 days before most of the community.

A free demo is more valuable to me, than 6 hours of gameplay, last years' games (which I already had) and DLC that I never purchase. . .
If you expected 5 full days then you were not paying attention. When they used words and phrases like "trial" and "limited time".
Old 08-18-2014, 01:29 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 0
For $5 you get 10% off Madden and any digital content you buy in a month, and 6 hours of early access to the entire game. As well as free access to games like Peggle 2, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4.

People who do not think that is worth it are lying to themselves.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:30 PM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
Seems like the people who are defending EA access don't understand that the one complaining don't care about the games in the vault,discounts or all that other stuff.
Then just pay the $5? You just saved 10% off Madden and didn't have to pay the $25 season ticket price.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:31 PM   #159
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I previously purchased 3 of those games. I dont buy digital games. I dont play ultimate team. 2 of those games have new versions that I will buy by the end of September making those two free games useless.
I understand,but just because you dont, doesnt mean others dont play it..It might be a bad value for you ,but great value for others.So to say its a bad value in general is dumb.

Old 08-18-2014, 01:32 PM   #160
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrantwade
For $5 you get 10% off Madden and any digital content you buy in a month, and 6 hours of early access to the entire game. As well as free access to games like Peggle 2, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4.

People who do not think that is worth it are lying to themselves.
why do you keep referring to these games as free??? You are paying a subscription thus no subscription no games
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »