Home

WWE Off-Topic

This is a discussion on WWE Off-Topic within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-19-2015, 09:31 PM   #6617
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Changing subjects, I just watched Armageddon 2000 because Wrestlemania 2000 to 17 is my favorite year of PPVs and this Hell in a Cell match is my favorite. I wonder why WWE has never done another Armageddon HIAC match?
Old 11-19-2015, 10:02 PM   #6618
Pro

Tsuki's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Changing subjects, I just watched Armageddon 2000 because Wrestlemania 2000 to 17 is my favorite year of PPVs and this Hell in a Cell match is my favorite. I wonder why WWE has never done another Armageddon HIAC match?
Part of that match that made it epic was the blood & carnage the guys in it were able to do.

I would love in this era of athleticism too see Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn in a cell but if they have to hold back on the blood and cage climbing it might not be worth it.
Old 11-19-2015, 10:08 PM   #6619
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki
Part of that match that made it epic was the blood & carnage the guys in it were able to do.

I would love in this era of athleticism too see Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn in a cell but if they have to hold back on the blood and cage climbing it might not be worth it.
Yea the blood and carnage in that match was what made it so great. In today's era you are lucky to see blood, nevermind what happened at Armageddon. I think I remember saying in one of the PPV threads that people were actually commenting that Brock drew blood in one of his matches. I think it was SS but I'm not positive.
Old 11-19-2015, 10:12 PM   #6620
Pro

Tsuki's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yea the blood and carnage in that match was what made it so great. In today's era you are lucky to see blood, nevermind what happened at Armageddon. I think I remember saying in one of the PPV threads that people were actually commenting that Brock drew blood in one of his matches. I think it was SS but I'm not positive.
it was a hell in a cell ironically LOL
Old 11-19-2015, 10:16 PM   #6621
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't get why people get so worked up over blood. It's not needed at every PPV like some would have. I'm fine with a little color maybe once a year. Color was a nice little addition to the HIAC match between Brock and Taker, but that's about all that needs it. Just cause it's HIAC doesn't mean there was to be blood.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2015, 10:19 PM   #6622
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki
it was a hell in a cell ironically LOL
Was it at HIAC? I honestly thought it was before that. Because I think I fell asleep during that match (had a long day and was just tired that late at night).
Old 11-19-2015, 10:25 PM   #6623
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
I don't get why people get so worked up over blood. It's not needed at every PPV like some would have. I'm fine with a little color maybe once a year. Color was a nice little addition to the HIAC match between Brock and Taker, but that's about all that needs it. Just cause it's HIAC doesn't mean there was to be blood.
I'm like you. It's the traditionalist in me, but I remember when blood used to actually mean something. ECW and the Attitude Era both ruined gimmick matches and blood to where it's nothing special anymore. That's why I like that WWE went with a no blood policy. It makes bleeding worth something again.
Old 11-19-2015, 10:28 PM   #6624

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

I was watching some show that was having old school music videos on. One video they played, was something I never even knew existed lol.How have I never seen it before? lol,the rock in a music video.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »