Home
News Post

What current or upcoming sporting event has you the most excited?

Member Comments
# 21 ifiok25 @ 03/02/05 04:28 PM
March Madness

# 22 Jistic @ 03/02/05 05:32 PM
Even with all of MLB's warts there is still something special about Spring Training. If you're a fan it just runs in your blood and this time of year makes you start to get excited. No matter how hard the players, owners, TV tries to ruin the game, the game is what matters and it is still special.

However. I voted for March Madness. I mean really when you get down to it. The single best month of sports there is. Better than Bowl season, and College Football is my favorite sport. If we had a playoff.......oh I can't even think about that.

# 23 mgoblue @ 03/02/05 08:40 PM
while I'm really anticipating March Madness, I voted for the NFL draft, that's just one day of fun sitting and seeing what each team is doing. Once we have the draft the NFL's pretty quiet until training camp, so it's best to try and get as much of it as we can.

# 24 NYJets @ 03/02/05 08:42 PM
March Madness!

# 25 SidVish @ 03/03/05 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medlinke
omg...

how is "March Madness" not in the picture??? I promise you it'd be a different story if this poll was out when people were bugging the heck outta their friends about filling out brackets...

I'm with you. March Madness is the best time of year for me. The buzzer beaters and upsets just get my adrenaline pumping. (Realizes he is way too excited and stops typing to take a cold shower).

# 26 VanCitySportsGuy @ 03/03/05 04:14 PM
My pick if there wasn't a lockout, would be the stretch drive of the NHL regular season and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

# 27 DueceDiggla @ 03/03/05 09:13 PM
NFL signing period

# 28 ifiok25 @ 03/03/05 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Even with all of MLB's warts there is still something special about Spring Training. If you're a fan it just runs in your blood and this time of year makes you start to get excited. No matter how hard the players, owners, TV tries to ruin the game, the game is what matters and it is still special.

However. I voted for March Madness. I mean really when you get down to it. The single best month of sports there is. Better than Bowl season, and College Football is my favorite sport. If we had a playoff.......oh I can't even think about that.
Spring training's not that exciting to me even though I can't wait until the season starts. All baseball has been about as of now is steroids. I also voted for March Madness. This is one of the best times of the year besides the Super Bowl week. All of the excitement for every game possibly being your last and everybody steps their game up even more. Only 2 weeks away.

# 29 Acedeck @ 03/06/05 02:50 AM
I chose March Madness. I would have picked MLB spring training, but I can't even get excited about regular season/playoff MLB, let alone pre-season stuff. With such a ridiculously long season, I don't think I can get excited about MLB preseason.

# 30 whigsplittaz @ 03/06/05 12:10 PM
Oh yeah the big finish between Phil and Tiger today!!!!!!!!!! Man them dudes can flat out bomb it.

# 31 Rickster101 @ 03/06/05 04:06 PM
Well for me its the NFL Free Agency & Draft and watching the NFL Channel Combines has made the wait worth it seeing some pretty good prospects that should impress followed by March Madness of course.

Holla Back ya'll
The One and Only

# 32 elicoleman @ 03/08/05 01:02 PM
I'm absolutely appalled that people would rather see MLB spring training over March Madness. Pathetic.

# 33 BatsareBugs @ 03/08/05 07:59 PM
The Draft, then MLB season.

# 34 BatsareBugs @ 03/11/05 06:26 PM
Woah, MLB ST over March Madness? I didn't know ST baseball was that exciting.

# 35 elicoleman @ 03/12/05 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag3vsW0rld
Woah, MLB ST over March Madness? I didn't know ST baseball was that exciting.
Its not....people are just ******s. Its quite the pity.

# 36 Vince @ 03/12/05 09:49 AM
I've never been so uninterested in baseball in my life as i am today.I'm counting down the days until that first tip at 12:00 pm thursday...

# 37 airbarrett @ 03/12/05 11:03 AM
march madness definitely.

# 38 KBomber @ 03/16/05 03:54 PM
March Madness -- it's the most wonderful time of the year

Have fun..............

# 39 BatsareBugs @ 03/17/05 06:06 PM
There you go, MM finally pulls ahead of ST.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.