Home
News Post

So... I've had this piece of floss that shredded in between two of my teeth two days ago. I FINALLY got it out last night, so I am very relieved, as I have a dentist appointment later this afternoon, along w/ my daughter. Not looking forward to going, as I hate the dentist and well, my daughter really hates them. I'm sure she'll be crying through the entire process. Me too...

For those having issues getting to OS at work, well... We've managed to create the following links for you.

http://www.osatwork.com/
http://www.osatwork.com/forums

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What game(s) are you currently playing?
No birthday's today!

Member Comments
# 21 HustlinOwl @ 02/26/08 10:06 AM
QOTD: MLB 08 The Show demo, College Hoops 2k8

# 22 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 02/26/08 10:22 AM
Good luck at the dentist ha. Im going to the doctor myself today because i believe i broke my collarbone for the 3rd time in 2 years. Flag football is rough man.

QOTD: Fire Emblem for the Gamecube actually... Oh and Rock Band like always

# 23 SPTO @ 02/26/08 10:30 AM
QOTD: NCAA 08. I'm waiting on MLB 2K8

Well I couldn't go and get my hearing aid fixed but luckily I had a spare part so it'll do until my appointment on Thursday. I can't get to my e-mail inbox via Windows Live Messenger anymore! It keeps taking me to microsoft outlook! ARGH! I can't even seem to sign onto my hotmail account as the log in page is taking eons to load up.

Man I hate it when the computer does this crap to me.

# 24 nyisles16 @ 02/26/08 10:34 AM
QOTD - nothing much right now.. have been sick for the past several days, so picking up a controller is a pain.. If I do, it would be CoD4, and the Frontline Demo

# 25 Scott @ 02/26/08 10:52 AM
QOTD: The Show Demo

# 26 MachoMyers @ 02/26/08 11:25 AM
QOTD: Team Fortress 2, almost exclusively. With some PC sports sims mixed in (OOTP, FOF, FM 2008).

# 27 Behindshadows @ 02/26/08 11:27 AM
QOTD - RB6 Vegas, MLB08 Demo, NBA Live 08, and Lost Odyssey

# 28 windseer90 @ 02/26/08 11:35 AM
QOTD: College Hoops 2k8 and GH3. Oh, and Pokemon Diamond.

# 29 The GIGGAS @ 02/26/08 11:41 AM
Rock Band. I just cannot beat Green Grass and High Tides on Expert to finish up the guitar. I was incredibly close last night, but my use of Star Power at 85% didn't kick in fast enough.

# 30 fishepa @ 02/26/08 11:50 AM
Currently playing Burnout 3 Paradise for PS3.

# 31 Chaos81 @ 02/26/08 11:52 AM
QOTD: rFactor for PC.

I hope that counts even thought it's not a console game.

# 32 stalsy2310 @ 02/26/08 12:19 PM
QOTD: College Hoops

# 33 luv_mist @ 02/26/08 01:09 PM
Playing College Hoops 2K8. For some strange reason, playing a closed legacy is addictive this year compared to any other year. It feels like I can really turn this program around. LOL!! I'm going to try and play a little Bioshock tomorrow too so I can finally finish it and pass it on to a friend who might want to give it a try for a few weeks.

# 34 LiquidCrash @ 02/26/08 01:13 PM
I'm still playing my closed legacy in CH as well. I haven't had much time lately, but I'm still loving that game, I'll probably still be playing it months from now.

# 35 rock85 @ 02/26/08 01:19 PM
I have been playing Orange Box episode2
Ace Combat 6 (just about done)
The Show Demo

# 36 Acid @ 02/26/08 01:36 PM
QOTD: FIFA 08.

Get my results back from my first Bio exam, even with the 15 extra credit points I probably bombed it.

# 37 ehh @ 02/26/08 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
About an hour and a half til d-day for me, first trip to the dentist in about four years. The o/u on new cavities is three.
The trip went okay, the dentist and his assistant were both appalled at the amount of plaque I had on my teeth and how puffy my gums were. There was so much blood during the initial cleaning they had to stop and reschedule the remainder of the cleaning. But no permanant damage was done and they encouraged me to come every 6 months like usual, which I will be doing. I told them I floss twice a day, have a Sonic Care and use mouth wash 2-3 times a day - they weren't impressed, hehe.

Note to kids: Go to the dentist at least once a year.

# 38 Husker_OS @ 02/26/08 02:06 PM
Currently playing nothing. Haven't used my 360 for anything other than a DVD player since Christmas break ended. But I do have MLB 2K8 pre-ordered.

# 39 fishepa @ 02/26/08 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
The trip went okay, the dentist and his assistant were both appalled at the amount of plaque I had on my teeth and how puffy my gums were. There was so much blood during the initial cleaning they had to stop and reschedule the remainder of the cleaning. But no permanant damage was done and they encouraged me to come every 6 months like usual, which I will be doing. I told them I floss twice a day, have a Sonic Care and use mouth wash 2-3 times a day - they weren't impressed, hehe.

Note to kids: Go to the dentist at least once a year.
Yep, I went to the dentist for the first time in about 2 years and had 6 cavities. No pain or anything in my teeth before that either. I actually have my check up Thursday.

# 40 SportsAce @ 02/26/08 02:35 PM
QOTD: COD4, Gears of War, GH3, Rock Band, and soon.....Turning Point: Fall of Liberty.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.