Home
News Post

GameSpot has posted a feature they call Faces of MLB, where they took the most recognizable faces in baseball and compared them to their video game counterparts. What do you think?

Quote:
"Although Major League Baseball's opening day is still a few weeks away, the video game baseball season is in full swing. Both MLB 2K8 and MLB 08: The Show have been released and reviewed, with Sony's MLB 08 coming out on top as the best all-around game. While MLB 08 was clearly the winner when it comes to gameplay, we wanted to find out which game did the best job recreating players' likenesses by taking 16 of the most recognizable faces in baseball and comparing them to their video game counterparts. Just for kicks we added in 2k's The Bigs, which was no slouch in the visuals department."

Member Comments
# 1 nemesis04 @ 03/27/08 08:18 PM
This is supposed to be Randy Johnson in 2k8. LMAO!!!

# 2 Mr.Wednesday @ 03/27/08 08:21 PM
I have MLB 08 and 2K8. I think The Show, by far, has the best representation of the player faces. Just my opinion.

# 3 Mr.Wednesday @ 03/27/08 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
This is supposed to be Randy Johnson in 2k8. LMAO!!!

I thought maybe GS had the wrong player. WTH happened?

# 4 BIG17EASY @ 03/31/08 02:53 PM
The link to that story on gamespot isn't working for me. Anyone else have that problem?

# 5 gamerk2 @ 03/31/08 07:49 PM
Same here, for both IE and Firefox. Link hasn't worked for me since it was posted earlier in the week.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.