Home
News Post

1up has posted their preview of NCAA Football 09.

Quote:
"The biggest of these little things is the way QB composure factors into the game. If you're rattled by 80,000 roaring haters while under center, you won't be able to accurately see the routes your receivers will run. The routes will appear like distorted sine waves on the screen."

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rudyjuly2 @ 05/03/08 07:48 AM
A little on the short side with nothing really that hasn't all been reported. It is nice to see every preview really emphasize the responsiveness of the players. That and the increased speed will really improve '09 from '08 imo.

# 2 jayejoyce @ 05/06/08 07:33 PM
ncaa 09. again no team entrances.i am disappointed.i have been to college games and there is nothing better than seeing your team take the field.xbox 360 $65 no entrances makes no sense.madden has it.if i wanna bypass let me skip it but don't ignore that fact.that is college atmosphere.several people put this in their wish list.team entrances please i am not the only one that wished for this.team entrances you have time ea.consumers need this.i thought it was in the game?

# 3 mercalnd @ 05/07/08 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayejoyce
ncaa 09. again no team entrances.i am disappointed.i have been to college games and there is nothing better than seeing your team take the field.xbox 360 $65 no entrances makes no sense.madden has it.if i wanna bypass let me skip it but don't ignore that fact.that is college atmosphere.several people put this in their wish list.team entrances please i am not the only one that wished for this.team entrances you have time ea.consumers need this.i thought it was in the game?
You have 5 posts and at least 3 of them are this exact same rant. We get it.

# 4 fistofrage @ 05/07/08 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdaniel1
1up has posted their preview of NCAA Football 09.
Is says that that is a PS2 preview is that true?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.