Home
News Post

Day #2 is online. We have just posted some of the reader requested screenshots, from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Brandwin @ 05/23/08 04:41 PM
That was quick! Thanks Steve.

# 2 AuburnAlumni @ 05/23/08 04:52 PM
Steve,

I have a serious Man Crush on you sir. Kudos!

# 3 coogrfan @ 05/23/08 04:52 PM
Great stuff as usual. Thanks for the UH-Rice pics. I probably should have specifically asked for a pic or two of gameplay. No problem, I'll catch you next time.

# 4 nstod @ 05/23/08 04:55 PM
Thanks a ton, Steve! This makes the wait to July 15th a little more bearable.

# 5 ODogg @ 05/23/08 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Day #2 is online. We have just posted some of the reader requested screenshots, from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09.
Hawai'i's new unis are in...and I especially love that full field shot, that is simply awesome! Thanks a million Steve!!

# 6 bowld @ 05/23/08 05:02 PM
thanks for posting these..im hoping there is a day 3 so i can get my requests in

thanks again

# 7 bad_philanthropy @ 05/23/08 05:02 PM
The game really looks good, and it's nice to see all these different shots before July. And thanks for getting the Ducks shots, Autzen looks fantastic. Don't know why Cody Kempt is the starting QB though.

# 8 Steve_OS @ 05/23/08 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
thanks for posting these..im hoping there is a day 3 so i can get my requests in

thanks again
Might wanna work on your mini-avatar first.

# 9 bowld @ 05/23/08 05:06 PM
i know i just added one.

if u dont have time to post screens can u just tell me if there included in game? i would appreciate it

oregon state..orange jersey
arizona..red jersey
rutgers..black jersey

thats it..if not ill wait for day 3

thanks again

# 10 Marino @ 05/23/08 05:07 PM
steve you are the man...you also answered my unasked question on who the qb is gona b on the game...pshhhh daniel evans...

but thanx alot i love you

# 11 PVarck31 @ 05/23/08 05:10 PM
My goodness. This game looks so good its insane. I don't think I have been this excited for a game in years.

# 12 Solidice @ 05/23/08 05:21 PM
Alamo Dome is still not a dome

but the Cotton bowl is in at least.

# 13 bosox5s @ 05/23/08 06:06 PM
thanks alot.

But please don't tell me Mallet will be on Michigan in the final version.

# 14 ODogg @ 05/23/08 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosox5s
thanks alot.

But please don't tell me Mallet will be on Michigan in the final version.
well i certainly hope not, that would be ridiculous

# 15 drlw322 @ 05/23/08 06:53 PM
hope you dont mind steve i made two slide show of screens for faster viewing for everyone. if you do mind you can delete my post.

# 16 elkpride019 @ 05/23/08 07:03 PM
Hey Steve, I'm not sure how to create a mini-avatar to let u know what I'd like you to post, but if you get the chance could you please post some Notre Dame Pictures and ratings? Specifically QB #7 rating, RB #33 Rating, WR #18 Rating, and w/e else you could fit in Thanks a lot Steve.

# 17 gil92h @ 05/23/08 10:41 PM
Can you post pictures of Wes Byrum, #18 kicker from Auburn, stats and picture? also pictures kodi burns in a game?

# 18 gil92h @ 05/23/08 10:42 PM
^kodi burns is also #18, but quaterback for auburn

# 19 GJEM @ 05/23/08 10:43 PM
I guess I missed the Cotton Bowl screen somehow but I still can't believe that a bowl game that's played inside a dome isn't in the game I just don't get it. I'm still hoping Steve will be able to get us some more bowl stadium screens i.e. the stadiums that are authentic that weren't last year. If you can find time to take these screens Steve these are the bowl games I'm talking about:
The Emerald, PetroSun Independence, Capital One, International, and GMAC Bowls.
Thanks

# 20 Solidice @ 05/23/08 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJEM
I guess I missed the Cotton Bowl screen somehow but I still can't believe that a bowl game that's played inside a dome isn't in the game I just don't get it. I'm still hoping Steve will be able to get us some more bowl stadium screens i.e. the stadiums that are authentic that weren't last year. If you can find time to take these screens Steve these are the bowl games I'm talking about:
The Emerald, PetroSun Independence, Capital One, International, and GMAC Bowls.
Thanks
here the Cotton Bowl picture

http://www.operationsports.com/image...634-media.jpeg
http://www.operationsports.com/image...638-media.jpeg

and they just used one of the generic old door stadiums for the Alamo Dome

http://www.operationsports.com/image...644-media.jpeg

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.