Home
News Post

Day #5 is online. We have just posted some of the reader requested screenshots, from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09. If you didn't setup your mini-avatar, no screenshots for you! Get yours setup now!

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 05/28/08 12:37 AM
This puts us at over 1,000 screenshots from the game. I can pass out now, enjoy!

# 2 Scott @ 05/28/08 12:37 AM
Wow, great job, thanks a bunch Steve.

# 3 jestr962 @ 05/28/08 12:42 AM
You are the man Steve.

# 4 Solidice @ 05/28/08 12:44 AM
thanks a lot Steve.

i love UTEP's stadium in the late afternoon/Evening with the mountains in the background.

http://www.operationsports.com/image...094-media.jpeg

# 5 Rivers17ncsu @ 05/28/08 12:46 AM
great job steve, nice to see a screen shot with nc state. See we went back to our uni's from the Rivers' era hopefully we have the all white and all red uni's, maybe Ill actually catch a request thread to find out

# 6 irishfan83 @ 05/28/08 01:05 AM
Wow. thanks a ton steve for all the work you have done. the rose bowl looks sick

# 7 dontiknowu23 @ 05/28/08 01:19 AM
thanks for the duke screens great job

# 8 AuburnAlumni @ 05/28/08 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
This puts us at over 1,000 screenshots from the game. I can pass out now, enjoy!
Good. God.

I'm gonna make a T shirt that says "I VIEWED EVERY NCAA BETA SCREENSHOT ON OS AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID T SHIRT".

# 9 AuburnAlumni @ 05/28/08 02:04 AM
Again, I notice that WR speed as a whole is DOWN big time this year.

The only team that seems to have insane speed ratings is Florida. Everyone else...LSU, Georgia, Texas, etc. has maybe 1 or 2 guys over 94 speed and most between 88-92.

I'm all for that.

And the player models look soooooooooo much better this year. Best looking player models I've ever seen in a football game.

# 10 Solidice @ 05/28/08 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Good. God.

I'm gonna make a T shirt that says "I VIEWED EVERY NCAA BETA SCREENSHOT ON OS AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID T SHIRT".

i got a shirt from Microsoft back in 2002 when i was Beta testing Xbox live that read "I've got great hands" on the front.

i can't tell you how many people looked at me strange.

on the back said something about xbox live beta tester summer 2002.

# 11 bad_philanthropy @ 05/28/08 03:26 AM
Odd that Missouri's facilities are only rated great. They have some of the best in the country anything other than elite is silly.

# 12 coogrfan @ 05/28/08 06:56 AM
Thanks for the practice mode screens, Steve. Am I correct in assuming that there is no option to select random plays from a single formation a la last gen?

# 13 Chibi @ 05/28/08 08:33 AM
Thanks for the uploads. The only thing that really bothers me about these screenshots is that they didn't revert to the old playcalling menus.

# 14 noplace @ 05/28/08 09:19 AM
Thanks for the screens Steve. I see they have the Nebraska all whites in this year....I just want to know who the hell does rosters & ratings. The still have Cody Glenn at RB, Zac Lee is #3 not #7 at QB... Mike McNeil has been # 44 for 3 yrs & they give him #3? Gilleylen is the fastest player on the team yet he gets a 86 will Swift gets a 90??? WTF??

# 15 o 99 PROBL3MS o @ 05/28/08 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Again, I notice that WR speed as a whole is DOWN big time this year.

The only team that seems to have insane speed ratings is Florida. Everyone else...LSU, Georgia, Texas, etc. has maybe 1 or 2 guys over 94 speed and most between 88-92.

I'm all for that.

And the player models look soooooooooo much better this year. Best looking player models I've ever seen in a football game.
I myself am also excited to see them slow the WR's down some one thing about NCAA 08 that didn't seem fair at times was that on average WR corps were much faster than CBs making it tough to play effective pass defense at times. the average speed for a WR was probably around 90 but the average speed for CBs was probably around 88. I'm glad they've made it more even. LSU looks to be this years Arkansas. They are ranked high and have some nice skill position players and great defenders but their QBs in this game are pretty bad.

# 16 Brandwin @ 05/28/08 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Thanks for the practice mode screens, Steve. Am I correct in assuming that there is no option to select random plays from a single formation a la last gen?

Again? How hard is it to put in "random play" Jeez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka520
Is there gonna be a day 6?
I'm sure there will be.

I can't believe I missed out on day 5. I said I'll hop in the shower, came out, saw the thread was made and already closed...LOL!

Once again Thanks for all the screens Steve.

# 17 Computalover @ 05/28/08 09:55 AM
dang, i just wanna know if maryland, or any other team, S. Carolina, Auburn, who wear all under armor stuff has the shoes? i mean those tight azz wide receiver shoes on down lineman last year?? lol!! i know they had adidas, nike, and generic brands, Maryland would not be complete w/o under armor shoes.. WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!

# 18 Dval7 @ 05/28/08 10:23 AM
i would like to see some screenshots of players with the dark visors on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 19 Keyser Soze @ 05/28/08 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Again? How hard is it to put in "random play" Jeez...

I'm sure there will be.

I can't believe I missed out on day 5. I said I'll hop in the shower, came out, saw the thread was made and already closed...LOL!

Once again Thanks for all the screens Steve.
Looks to me that you can pick the defensive formation (say 4-3) and then random play from there. So you don't have control over NORMAL, UNDER, OVER only the 4-3. Hope this helps ya.

# 20 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 05/28/08 10:46 AM
Thanks for the Oregon shots!

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.