Home
News Post

Played with my new capture card almost the entire weekend and couldn't get it to work. So frustrating. I'll be calling their tech support sometime today and hopefully get it resolved.

My stepson had his graduation party last night, not as many people as I thought were there. It was still a good time, good to see the family again, it's been a while. Plenty of food, for sure.

I'd say Father's day was rather uneventful, my dad pulled something in his back the other day and wasn't up to doing much, other than rest.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How was your weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

antoine66, Clover, smkn123 (31), RDZ XBALLINX (28), feedmeccc (19)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 06/16/08 08:26 AM
QOTD: Weekend was ok. Saw Death Cab for Cutie on Friday. Decent show, but the sound was bad - it was hard to hear the vocals over the bass. Was pretty lazy on Saturday. Didn't do much other than play GTA IV. Went over to a friend's for a small cookout Saturday night. Went over to my parents' for Father's Day yesterday.

# 2 racerx @ 06/16/08 09:15 AM
My weekend was an eventful one. On Sat my wife and I came home from the hospital after my wife delivered our first child on Thursday!!!!! (Boy)

It still hasn't hit me yet that I am a Father. WOW!!!!!!!

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 06/16/08 09:31 AM
Congrats racerx!!

# 4 Scott @ 06/16/08 11:17 AM
QOTD: Weekend was pretty lazy, just sat around and watched golf. I hope Tiger pulls out the win today.

# 5 Behindshadows @ 06/16/08 11:31 AM
QOTD - Pretty Good, until my capture card box broke on me. I'm back to regular AV Recording!

# 6 mgoblue @ 06/16/08 11:42 AM
My weekend was kinda busy but relaxing the rest of the time. I didn't do much for Father's Day, my parents got back from a week vacation this weekend so they were just relaxing/recharging. Overall a good weekend though, watched some golf, went out and had fun, can't complain.

# 7 Acid @ 06/16/08 11:45 AM
QOTD: My weekend was pretty exciting except for Father's Day. Friday I had work and indoor and I scored my first goal in a long time at indoor, so that was awesome. Woke up early Saturday for the Camp Pendleton Mud Run, which is a 10K through obstacles (mud pits, walls to climb over, steep hills, etc), came back incredibly sore and went out on a date with a girl which went well. Then yesterday, I just rested and went out to breakfast and dinner for Father's Day.

# 8 SPTO @ 06/16/08 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx
My weekend was an eventful one. On Sat my wife and I came home from the hospital after my wife delivered our first child on Thursday!!!!! (Boy)

It'll hit you when you have to wake up 5 times a night to feed the baby

Congrats nonetheless.

QOTD: Saturday was pretty good as I rented a couple games which i'm enjoying though I seem to be perpetually stuck in one section of Stranglehold...I'll figure it out. At least i'm not at the boat part anymore.

Sunday's plans got washed out but my aunt came over and so that was nice.

# 9 Steve_OS @ 06/16/08 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx

Congrats Racer!

# 10 racerx @ 06/16/08 04:13 PM
Thanks Guys!!!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.