Home
News Post

Do you like the links? Describe to us which is your favorite link of the day. 10 replies from yesterday, I know we could beat that!

So yesterday I called out SPTO, BK, and Acid and they didn't even reply with a post! Well, I didn't see SPTO or BK on yesterday, but I did see Acid online. I guess he doesn't check the main page! Hmph!

Nothing really happened at work today, just less busy. Not even a strange story I could tell you while on the bus to work. Even tho a while ago someone took a leak in the back of the bus by the back door. Gross!
  • QOTN: Do you have any shocking or strange stories to share?

UPDATE: More linkies!

Member Comments
# 1 SpacemanSpiff @ 07/03/08 11:40 PM
My favorite link of the day is your link to Steve's Thursday Morning Other Stuff, lol j.k. dkgojackets on youtube is probably my real favorite. I'm gonna become a HD Hot Links fanboy and reply to everyone of these I see so keep up the stellar work.

# 2 Steve_OS @ 07/04/08 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondbase22
My favorite link of the day is your link to Steve's Thursday Morning Other Stuff, lol j.k. dkgojackets on youtube is probably my real favorite. I'm gonna become a HD Hot Links fanboy and reply to everyone of these I see so keep up the stellar work.
LOL @ DK. Love the 2nd to the last link HD.

# 3 Steve_OS @ 07/04/08 12:46 AM
LOL, those are some kick *** mods HD.

# 4 hdaniel1 @ 07/04/08 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
LOL, those are some kick *** mods HD.
I knew you will like them!

I played the DK vid again. I can't stop laughing!

# 5 Scott @ 07/04/08 01:19 AM
QOTN: I once back into a cop while backing out of my ex's driveway...I don't advise doing this

# 6 in mid air @ 07/04/08 02:47 AM
LOL at the rick roll video

# 7 bronco92 @ 07/04/08 03:03 AM
Nice work TJ!

# 8 hdaniel1 @ 07/04/08 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
QOTN: I once back into a cop while backing out of my ex's driveway...I don't advise doing this
That sucks!

# 9 Scott @ 07/04/08 09:29 PM
Funny thing is he never even pressed charges, no ticket no nothing...He was cool about it, I explained how I was running late to work, He told me "Eh, I'll tell em I hit a deer"

# 10 hdaniel1 @ 07/04/08 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Funny thing is he never even pressed charges, no ticket no nothing...He was cool about it, I explained how I was running late to work, He told me "Eh, I'll tell em I hit a deer"
LOL! Now that is a cool cop!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.