Home
News Post

Shawn Drotar over at 5W-G, has posted an articled called NBA Live 09: Community Event Recap.

Quote:
"In a refreshing bit of honesty, producer Brian Ullrich noted that NBA Live 08 was not the game they wanted to make; that they made progress, but the limitations of time and manpower made certain trade-offs necessary. The goal for NBA Live 09 was to address and improve those; focusing specifically on the core gameplay."

Game: NBA Live 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
NBA Live 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Goffs @ 07/09/08 06:01 AM
sounds good...hopefully they fixed the jittery animations

# 2 Pared @ 07/09/08 10:55 PM
Great article. Shawn touched upon one thing I failed to mention and that was the "Global Edit." It will be a god-send to roster tweakers!

# 3 Shakedowncapo @ 07/13/08 03:05 AM
Live '08 was not the game they wanted to make? Sounds like a copout to me. I guess '07 wasn't the game they wanted to make either. Give me a break.

# 4 DC @ 07/13/08 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Great article. Shawn touched upon one thing I failed to mention and that was the "Global Edit." It will be a god-send to roster tweakers!
It's about time somebody has implemented that feature

# 5 stephensonmc @ 07/14/08 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Live '08 was not the game they wanted to make? Sounds like a copout to me. I guess '07 wasn't the game they wanted to make either. Give me a break.
Something you'll learn is that this is normal when you producer a sports game every year with the cycles they have. You simply can't do everything you want to do.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.