Home
News Post

2K Sports contacted us about the NBA 2K9 Features List and gave us an update. Just a few slight changes. Check it out and let us know your thoughts. We were promised a lot more information in the coming weeks, keep an eye out for it.

NBA 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 TMagic @ 07/18/08 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
So if 5-on-5 is an option, 2K BETTER have the play diagram on the floor telling EVERYONE where to do
O yeah. That is a must. Good point man.

# 42 TheBadazz @ 07/18/08 03:46 PM
2K share! Cool Great feature if this is the last 2K BBall game.

# 43 rockchisler @ 07/18/08 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
Let me find out it is the same as Live's. Well I wont say it as if 2K stole it from Live but I wonder if it is the same thing
Just cuz Live announced it first doesnt mean they invented it, they both have spys at each others companies, Hot spots and left stick player specific passing both came last year.

# 44 Tha.Pink.Pantha @ 07/18/08 03:48 PM
I now have the GTA4 hype for this game.

# 45 rockchisler @ 07/18/08 03:51 PM
I played live last year it was decent and when the 5-5 for the ps3 came out I was jazzed till the other people ball hogged the whole game, Played it one time that was it. Good idea tho as long as u have like minded people playing.

# 46 trobinson97 @ 07/18/08 03:52 PM
Yeah there will definitely be no random team set ups for me lol. Not even an option.

# 47 DC @ 07/18/08 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Just cuz Live announced it first doesnt mean they invented it,
LOL Yea I said that in my post

# 48 Tha.Pink.Pantha @ 07/18/08 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Yeah there will definitely be no random team set ups for me lol. Not even an option.
For real. Can you imagine a random game playing as the Lakers? And you're not Kobe?

# 49 tehova @ 07/18/08 04:08 PM
Oh snap, who trying to run with the Griz?

I shall be Darko "da boss"

# 50 thmst30 @ 07/18/08 04:12 PM
Looking forward to a more in-depth explanation on some of these feature. Sounds intriguing.

# 51 Chi Dynasty12 @ 07/18/08 04:47 PM
file share!
5 on 5!
Assoc. 2.0!

new CAP DNA!
mid-air shotstick!
better crowds!

# 52 MakaveliLPC @ 07/18/08 05:02 PM
hopefully this advanced shot stick only applies to certain players...

would hate to see yao ming throwing up a double clutch reverse

# 53 AlexBrady @ 07/18/08 05:03 PM
aNYONE ELSE PUMPED ABOUT THe celebration after winning the finals? it won't feel like just another game anymore!

# 54 ronyell @ 07/18/08 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliLPC

SO TRUE

# 55 Tha.Pink.Pantha @ 07/18/08 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliLPC

I think it'll be a tendency. In that case you just set it to 0 for someone you never want to see it from.

# 56 ITSFAVRENOTFARVE @ 07/18/08 05:37 PM
So you will be able to use NBA.com in the game to view different things such as stats,rosters,news? Nice.

# 57 AlexBrady @ 07/18/08 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSFAVRENOTFARVE
So you will be able to use NBA.com in the game to view different things such as stats,rosters,news? Nice.
you can use nba.com? where did it say that?

# 58 DakkoN @ 07/18/08 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha.Pink.Pantha
I think it'll be a tendency. In that case you just set it to 0 for someone you never want to see it from.
That don't make sense going with the way stuff is set now. Just because dunk tendency or flashy passes is set to 0 don't mean the guy can't dunk or can't throw flashy passes. Not as long as a Human is controlling them

# 59 DakkoN @ 07/18/08 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBrady
you can use nba.com? where did it say that?
Quote:
The Association 2.0: With NBA.com, you'll have access to all the latest rumors, trades, scores, news stories and more, plus new features like Player Personalities, Ambitions, and Player Roles, a plethora of customizable options, and new mini-game drills making this the deepest and most robust franchise mode on the market.

# 60 Da_Czar @ 07/18/08 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
5 on 5? That's a bet! Czar, MC, HMC let's get a squad going! Damn it's too bad Pared and Altimus are on Ps3 this year.

I like the announcement of the new commentary team, so glad they kept Kevin Harlan. Great news. I hope Adaptive AI works the way it sounds like it will. Here's hoping this is the best 2K yet. I can't wait.
WHAT !!! you know I'm down for that. I'm like DC I just wanna be a good teammate..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.