Home
News Post

Podcast revival! In this week's podcast Matt Gagnon and Chase Becotte renew their love for podcasting and discuss the new format of the show before talking about some news (see: not much to work with this week). Nevertheless they talk about Bocci Baseball, MaddenFrom there Chase moves on to talk with the Lead Designer on patches, EA Tennis, and what they've been playing recently. Facebreaker Todd Batty, as they discuss the looming Freestyle-branded title set to release next week. Chase hops from there over to Dave Branda's domain to gab about FIFA 09 and the newly-added Live Season feature. After talking about FIFA 09, Chase gets a hankering for some physicality and so he talks with Richard Chavez about TNA Impact! since Richard recently had hands-on with the title. And finally, Chase returns back to his first love Matt Gagnon and they round the show out daydreaming about Bocci Baseball once again.

Here's how to get the show:
  • Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes by clicking here.
  • Add the show to your favorite RSS aggregator here.
  • Download the MP3 directly here.
If you're listening to the show through iTunes, please leave us a review by following this link.

Duration: 133:54 m -

[00:00-41:02] News with Matt Gagnon and Chase Becotte
[41:12-74:50] Interview with Todd Batty, Facebreaker lead designer
[75:00-110:28] FIFA 09 talk with Dave Branda
[110:38-131:02] TNA Impact! talk with Richard Chavez
[131:02-133:54] Outro

Member Comments
# 1 Eton Rifles @ 08/29/08 05:22 PM
Praise the lord!! It's back!!

# 2 Brandwin @ 08/29/08 05:47 PM
No TJ? =/

# 3 ChaseB @ 08/29/08 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
No TJ? =/
I think TJ is a busy man, so that's the only reason really, at least from what I gather. But if he ever wants to come back I'd welcome him.

# 4 DC @ 08/29/08 09:36 PM
About damn time. About to go to ITUNES now

# 5 jsg @ 08/30/08 12:51 AM
*fist pumps*

# 6 bronco92 @ 08/30/08 02:24 AM
This is great. Listening from Australia. Great to hear it again!

# 7 ASB37 @ 08/30/08 11:01 AM
YES! Podcast is back. TJ come back!

# 8 OddyOh @ 08/30/08 11:15 AM
No NHL 09 demo talk?

# 9 ChaseB @ 08/30/08 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddyOh
No NHL 09 demo talk?
Record on Thursday afternoon, kinda tricky to do it because of that.

# 10 A.M. Son @ 08/31/08 04:49 PM
Welcome back! I've been wondering what had happened with the show.

# 11 BrownsFan72 @ 09/01/08 10:10 PM
Im very glad the podcast is back....BUT why not rent Tiger Woods before giving a review..I mean i realize you wont call it a review but giving impressions on a demo is pretty weak. The game has been received well overall. Neither of you spent anytime with the full game to give much of an impression on it..but hey welcome back!

# 12 ChaseB @ 09/02/08 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsFan72
Im very glad the podcast is back....BUT why not rent Tiger Woods before giving a review..I mean i realize you wont call it a review but giving impressions on a demo is pretty weak. The game has been received well overall. Neither of you spent anytime with the full game to give much of an impression on it..but hey welcome back!
I don't think we ragged on the gameplay too much if I recall. But regardless, we were just giving impressions -- hardly a review. I'm trying to set up a more in-depth Tiger segment for this week though, so I agree that we need to flesh it out more still.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.