Home
News Post

EA Sports has just sent us this FIFA 09 Adidas Live Season Video.

Quote:
"Adidas Live Season is a premium service for FIFA 09 PS3, Xbox 360 and PC that will update in-game player form each and every week. The service will run from the launch of the game to the end of the 08/09 season and is based on how real players performed in the most recent real-world matches. FIFA 09 will feel different every week throughout the entire season matching the weekly rhythm of soccer. Gamers will have access to one of the following leagues: Barclays Premier League, La Liga BBVA, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Serie A and Mexican Primera Division."

Game: FIFA Soccer 09Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 28 - View All
FIFA Soccer 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ChubbyBanana @ 09/02/08 08:19 PM
Thanks for the video steve.

Looks good. I'm just hoping the ratings are balanced enough so that you don't have extremes such as can't hid the side of a barn on bad weeks or super unstoppable striker good weeks.

# 2 Tomasperez9 @ 09/02/08 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBanana
Thanks for the video steve.

Looks good. I'm just hoping the ratings are balanced enough so that you don't have extremes such as can't hid the side of a barn on bad weeks or super unstoppable striker good weeks.
I think we may be disappointed. In the clip, you can see that Cannavaro dropped almost 20 points in one week. Please don't have it be that dramatic, EA!

# 3 davjaffe @ 09/02/08 08:57 PM
I don't want to pile on EA Sports too much here - I do think they've been conscientiously trying to listen to the fans, innovate, and refine & improve their games. But... I'm a little peeved that even with the Adidas sponsorship, they still want to charge us for the service when applied to anything more than one league. Let's see how many MS points this is going to run

# 4 Acid @ 09/03/08 12:18 AM
I think this is a pretty sick idea.

I just want to know how many MS points it'll cost..

# 5 Gizmo @ 09/03/08 01:26 AM
Just saw the video, like the idea, but I'm also concerned how that point system will work? Hopefully it's not to much of a increase/decrease for each player.

# 6 JimmyDeicide @ 09/03/08 01:45 AM
If its subtle changes it may be ok but im guessing if Rooney gets a hatrick one week you better put 3 defenders man marking him in your next Fifa game cos hes probly going to get at least 3 anyway.
Hopefully they charge 10 bucks for each one so i will not be tempted to buy them.

The free one will be the Zimbabwe 3rd division not the prem

# 7 Acid @ 09/03/08 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
If its subtle changes it may be ok but im guessing if Rooney gets a hatrick one week you better put 3 defenders man marking him in your next Fifa game cos hes probly going to get at least 3 anyway.
Hopefully they charge 10 bucks for each one so i will not be tempted to buy them.

The free one will be the Zimbabwe 3rd division not the prem
Did I hear it wrong or did they say you get to select the free league?

# 8 ChubbyBanana @ 09/03/08 03:58 AM
I believe I read here in another thread you get to select your free league, and the others will cost you. I believe the Premiership could be your free league if you so choose.

That will be what I chose for mine, hopefully.

# 9 southernbelle @ 09/03/08 09:12 AM
my biggest concern is how this will itneract with manager mode. i would like to update the rosters at the first of the manager mode, but after that, i want the "virtual league" to have a life of its own. that is the fun of mm!

# 10 EXboxur @ 09/03/08 02:26 PM
It has been confirmed that it won't work with MM.

# 11 southernbelle @ 09/04/08 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXboxur
It has been confirmed that it won't work with MM.
thanks, i missed that.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.