Home
Madden 09 News Post

I'm back now and wanted to relay some news - we found and fixed the Franchise freezing issue that some have been seeing and decided to delay the patch a couple of days in order to get that in. Major thanks to this community ...a few folks here on OperationSports actually emailed me PS3 Franchise files which allowed us to track the issue down much more quickly. You guys rock - as always!

The patch is now at our internal quality control group, and then on to Sony and Microsoft by (we think) Friday.

We are still targeting about 2-3 weeks from now for the patch to drop, and of course I will keep you updated as things progress.

Ian

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 621 Rawdeal28 @ 09/23/08 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake07
I am so pissed right now. Why do other countries get the patch but us good ole Americans dont have it yet?
maybe because in their time zone, they reach tuesday 2am before us

# 622 JoeShmoe @ 09/23/08 05:23 AM
I've just got visions of all you US guys sitting in the dark constantly reloading then game

# 623 The Chef @ 09/23/08 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Why does it matter? Maybe because they are ahead of us in time (meaning if the patch was submitted when EA says it was, there would be people in place to get it up a day earlier). Or maybe it's a decision by Sony (not an american company) to release it to an area that they are needing to market for more. We'll get it soon enough...relax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
maybe because in their time zone, they reach tuesday 2am before us
Thank you, people apparently think we are getting slighted and its starting to get ridiculous.

# 624 Rawdeal28 @ 09/23/08 05:24 AM
(what everybody is doing)

click on madden icon

start game

QQ...........no patch update

quit game

restart madden.

LMFAO!!!

# 625 Chiefsfan881129 @ 09/23/08 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_jed
i think i just got it... not sure but it did ask me to download an update for the game just when i turned on madden so i guess it is the patch
what system?

# 626 bcruise @ 09/23/08 05:31 AM
Quote:
(what everybody is doing)

click on madden icon

start game

QQ...........no patch update

quit game

restart madden.

LMFAO!!!
Nah, I'm just refreshing OS from my PS3 and letting you guys do the work.

# 627 Rawdeal28 @ 09/23/08 05:32 AM
U KNOW WHAT........we probably wont get the patch till 3am because server downtimes are for an hour. just a thought

# 628 broman007 @ 09/23/08 05:32 AM
I just walked in the house from work and as of 4:30 Central Time (I live in Houston) there is no update for the ps3

# 629 sars3shot @ 09/23/08 05:35 AM
Quote:
U KNOW WHAT........we probably wont get the patch till 3am because server downtimes are for an hour. just a thought
the ea servers are going down not the microsoft/sony ones. The patch is being uploaded by them. ea has nothin to do with it now.

# 630 SoxFan01605 @ 09/23/08 05:35 AM
Quote:
lol...works for me. I'm done with work (as you can see I'm hard at it...lol) at 6am EST. I'm hoping it will be up by then so I can goof with the rosters a bit before bed.

# 631 Rawdeal28 @ 09/23/08 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sars3shot
the ea servers are going down not the microsoft/sony ones. The patch is being uploaded by them. ea has nothin to do with it now.
o ok

# 632 rona7do @ 09/23/08 05:47 AM
it might end up being around 6-7am that it comes...usually the case for rockband dlc...and it seems MS makes alot of dashboard/ad changes around that time too

# 633 Rawdeal28 @ 09/23/08 05:50 AM
well, now i must decide to watch some football or play THE SHOW. hmmmm.......

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.