Home
Madden 09 News Post

Read the full press release, right here.

Quote:
"Electronic Arts Inc., (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that Madden NFL 09 En Español has shipped to retail stores for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game system from Microsoft. Fully translated in Spanish, Madden NFL 09 En Español features Chicago Bears offensive guard, Roberto Garza, on the box cover. Boasting the same renowned gameplay and graphics found in Madden NFL 09, Madden NFL 09 En Español also includes exclusive Spanish language content, additional music tracks and Spanish play-by-play and game analysis voice-over by Álvaro Martín. Madden NFL 09 En Español users can also compete online against Madden NFL 09 users, as the two games are fully compatible*."

Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BTLSBubbaArmy @ 09/16/08 06:37 PM
Wonder how you say "patch" in Spanish...

# 2 MaddenMan @ 09/16/08 06:39 PM
Wow, I didn't realize the Cowboys had enough of a following to warrant a spanish version of the game.

# 3 Mpmx @ 09/16/08 09:37 PM
#1 "Parche".

# 4 SolidSnake07 @ 09/16/08 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
Wow, I didn't realize the Cowboys had enough of a following to warrant a spanish version of the game.

Dont forget the Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers.

# 5 enkafan @ 09/17/08 05:23 PM
You know, I'm not a hard core Madden player, but I've thought about picking this up instead of the English version. I've played every version of the game since the first edition along with the NCAA titles, so I figure that I'll be able to navigate around at first. I'm sadly hoping it might help me subconsciously pick up some spanish.

My previous attempt at this was to watch Ace Ventura and Billy Madison in SAP mode while drunk. It was a failure.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.