there were mostly right-handed dunks

only Oden and Boozer dunked with the left hand

: )

# 62 Muzyk23 @ 09/25/08 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmagic_01
I'm about to cry over here man.

The game looks absolutely AMAZING.

The screens I've been looking at don't do the game ANY justice at all!

I was almost positive that this was doctored up or something.

Wow. Just wow. I don't know what else to say man.
exactly my words

# 63 SageInfinite @ 09/25/08 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS

I just want you to know that Sage is lying yall.

We'll be playing the Live demo and comparing notes until then
I aint gone front yall, dre has NOT hit me up since the Live demo dropped. TALK ABOUT AN OBSESSED FANBOY! Jeez, smh.

# 64 tehova @ 09/25/08 08:35 AM
Great, work wont let me install flash on this computer.

I need some admin rights!!!!!!!!

# 65 orrkl2002 @ 09/25/08 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehova
Great, work wont let me install flash on this computer.

I need some admin rights!!!!!!!!
Same here... I hate work

# 66 spankdatazz22 @ 09/25/08 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
These were sick vids. I wonder what the effect would have been had they been out a little earlier.
For me it would've made the wait [for the game] that much more agonizing. I don't know that it would've made much of a difference in the bigger scheme of things though

# 67 mars blackmon @ 09/25/08 08:45 AM
great stuff...they were all amazing especially considering that it was actual in game footage but nash especially really stood out to me...

i mean, they really got his dribble moves, passing, shot, even body language down to a tee...

# 68 texasgmr @ 09/25/08 08:46 AM
Man those were sick. Thanks for posting these. Damn it is to long of a wait for this to drop.

# 69 Shakedowncapo @ 09/25/08 09:10 AM
are the net sfx fake? I'm guessing so because they sound so good.

# 70 RoyalBoyle78 @ 09/25/08 09:11 AM
This game is going to OWN MY SOUL, I MEAN OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been reading the boards about some complaints about this and that towards gameplay, guys there are sliders that should fix just abut any of your complaints IMO...SO I;m not worried about anything like that, this game is going to own.. I haven't been this excited for a basketball game since NBA2K2, the reason why I said 2K2 is because after I played NBA2k for the dreamcast I knew and saw a game dynasty born.

# 71 riDIRKulous41 @ 09/25/08 10:51 AM
I dont know if anyone caught this piece on KG....if u click back on the players page it goes to this

http://www.theotherseason.com/#/leagueHome

# 72 texasgmr @ 09/25/08 10:57 AM
Very nice!

# 73 Bornindamecca @ 09/25/08 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
For me it would've made the wait [for the game] that much more agonizing. I don't know that it would've made much of a difference in the bigger scheme of things though
I'm not sure either, just curious. Some people confuse my opinion on their information control as a personal need to see videos. I'm just not that dude. I really don't care to see vids before the game comes out. I'm not a big trailer watcher either. The demo is all I need.

However, when I see something successful like these vids, I wonder if the timing is misplaced. I could be wrong, but I think at different times leading up to a game's release, fans want different things. They want the anouncement, pictures, a concept breakdown, teasers, trailers, interviews and a demo all at different times.

Just the same as you wouldn't release a demo a year before a game comes out, it seems ineffective to release a teaser a few days before it comes out. Now I'm using the extremes as an example, but you get the idea.

# 74 orrkl2002 @ 09/25/08 02:10 PM
This thread is killing me because I cant see these vids at work! Can somebody post a vid directly here or a printscreen photo just until I get home.

# 75 bateman11 @ 09/25/08 03:57 PM
These looked great

# 76 BrianFifaFan @ 09/25/08 04:39 PM
Man, I'm late to the party. Those vids are lovely. When Chauncey comes around the screen and you can see him rubbing by, that's sweet. I've gotta have this game.

# 77 Gianets @ 09/25/08 05:24 PM
Those vids look great. Im glad I work from home so I can enjoy this game next week saturday if my connection comes through .

# 78 lkasprzak @ 09/25/08 05:28 PM
Boozer looks awesome

# 79 Spectre @ 09/25/08 05:53 PM
This might be the best looking sports videogame I've ever seen

# 80 Vast @ 09/25/08 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
I was serious about the fantasy windmill though

2K is promoting foolishness with that
That dunk is reality
I've seen crazier dunks in more traffic in the real NBA. some of u want to make this game in to the No Fun League.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.