Home
MLB Front Office Manager News Post

For those of you that haven't seen it yet, 2K just sent us the official box art for MLB Front Office Manager.

MLB Front Office Manager screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB Front Office Manager screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB Front Office Manager screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB Front Office ManagerReader Score: 4.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 jkra0512 @ 01/06/09 05:41 PM
Is that the spirit from The Spirit at the ol' ballpark?

# 2 bronco92 @ 01/06/09 06:30 PM
That's why Steve said: "For those of you that haven't seen it yet,"

# 3 JohnDoe8865 @ 01/06/09 11:16 PM
I hadn't seen it. Thanks.

# 4 yanks26ngoin @ 01/07/09 08:29 AM
Yikes, lol, they cant get a GM on it?

If anyone is doing custom covers, can I get a Brian Cashman for the 360?

# 5 Trevytrev11 @ 01/07/09 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Yikes, lol, they cant get a GM on it?

If anyone is doing custom covers, can I get a Brian Cashman for the 360?
And instead of the field in the back....just stacks and stacks of money!

If anyone wants to make me one, put Beane on the cover and in the background a revolving door with All Stars Leaving and faceless rookies entering.

# 6 Ckhoss29 @ 01/07/09 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevytrev11

If anyone wants to make me one, put Beane on the cover and in the background a revolving door with All Stars Leaving and faceless rookies entering.
HAHA pretty good zinger right there. Instead of just stacks of cash why don't that put good ol' Hal behind him wiping his ... with a Benjamin

# 7 firktaf @ 01/07/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevytrev11
I don't really do custom covers but to make a picture(not a custom cover) of Cashman in front of a stack of money was just too much to pass up on. So, I made one minor change to the idea(because it was the best stack I could find), and this isn't the best quality since I just threw it together, but here it is:

# 8 tabarnes19_SDS @ 01/10/09 05:27 PM
Is this game still due to release on time? It is about two weeks till release and there is no real info to speak of. No previews etc.... Makes me think there might be a delay.

# 9 DaddyDunc @ 01/11/09 09:39 AM
yeah that has me nervous too. they should be stuffing info about this game down people's throats to generate interest. but i've heard nothing and i've been searching my butt off for some.

# 10 DrJones @ 01/13/09 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonahFalcon
By the way, both Beane and Cashman worked on MLB FOM - Beane even plays a role in the game as an advisor.
Brian Cashman appeared at a FOM media event in NYC, otherwise he didn't have any involvement with the title.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.