Home
News Post

MTV has posted MLB 09 The Show videos, that feature the new Yankees & Citi Field Stadiums.

Quote:
"You can’t go there yourself for several more weeks, but today you can virtually attend a game in the New Yankee Stadium. Developers for upcoming PlayStation 3 game “MLB 09: The Show” have rendered an epic Yankees game in the new building, with new stars C.C. Sabathia and Mark Teixeira in action — and they told us how they did it."

Direct links to videos:

Yankees Stadium
Citi Field Stadium

Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 141 nemesis04 @ 01/15/09 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75
How do you know all the balls will be scattered around the field?

Where are they going to go?

# 142 Shakedowncapo @ 01/15/09 02:13 PM
Quote:
Just Disappear perhaps?
Looks like someone missed the leaked video...Or wasn't paying attention to what the guy was saying.

# 143 TwinsTerritory @ 01/15/09 02:14 PM
I'd like to have a HR Derby as well, but ultimately, I think it'd die off eventually. Meanwhile, you can always do some batting practice to get better and work on hitting it to certain parts of the field or whatever.

I wish they had bullpen sessions

# 144 TwinsTerritory @ 01/15/09 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Looks like someone missed the leaked video...Or wasn't paying attention to what the guy was saying.
Do you want to go into what exacty was said? I saw the video posted on PastaPadre, started it, and decided I'd check out the rest later. Then it was taken down in a few hours or so .

# 145 Shakedowncapo @ 01/15/09 02:17 PM
That was basically it.. Everything else has been talked about by SCEA.

# 146 Shakedowncapo @ 01/15/09 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinsTerritory
I'd like to have a HR Derby as well, but ultimately, I think it'd die off eventually. Meanwhile, you can always do some batting practice to get better and work on hitting it to certain parts of the field or whatever.
Basically. I want them to blow out the HR Derby, youngsters in the outfield included. I have no problems waiting till '10 for that to be brought into the game. I want to see players on the field in real-time and react in realtime, no cutscenes! That would be ace. Have a camera that lets you see all of that at one time.

# 147 TwinsTerritory @ 01/15/09 02:27 PM
That would be very cool, especially if it was also incorporated into the seasons with the All-Star game and such.

# 148 bodhiball @ 01/15/09 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinsTerritory
Do you want to go into what exacty was said? I saw the video posted on PastaPadre, started it, and decided I'd check out the rest later. Then it was taken down in a few hours or so .
since we arent supposed to talk about the video that did not exist...I cant say

But I have heard through a reliable source that the balls you hit in BP will be left where you hit em rather then just disappear.

# 149 TwinsTerritory @ 01/15/09 07:56 PM
I didn't see that, but it's a nice touch...

# 150 kehlis @ 01/15/09 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
Dont know if its been mentioned but base coaches have ear flap helmets like the players ? No biggy just noticed that .
Quote:
Yes I saw that
are you saying they did or didn't have ear flaps?

they shouldn't but it really wouldn't be a big deal to me though.

# 151 mdiggitydawg @ 01/16/09 04:22 PM
sucks to be me ....xbox 360 owner

# 152 nemesis04 @ 01/16/09 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggitydawg
sucks to be me ....xbox 360 owner
With regards to baseball that seems to be the case.

# 153 Dekabreak @ 01/17/09 01:23 PM
Hey guys. I'm new here, I just uploaded the Citi Field video on Youtube, better yet, it's in HD, and what you're just seeing is the embedded HD video of it. I'm going to upload the New Yankee Stadium when it finishes downloading.

# 154 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/17/09 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekabreak
Hey guys. I'm new here, I just uploaded the Citi Field video on Youtube, better yet, it's in HD, and what you're just seeing is the embedded HD video of it. I'm going to upload the New Yankee Stadium when it finishes downloading.

Nice, one thing I noticed in that video. The night game lighting is much improved.

# 155 raidersbball20 @ 01/17/09 01:28 PM
amazing, everything is so real

# 156 Dekabreak @ 01/17/09 02:27 PM

Alright, here's the NYS video, embedded in 720p.

# 157 mannyblue2008 @ 01/17/09 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekabreak

&nbsp
&nbsp
Everything looks great except the ground ball that was hit hard enough to go through the infield for a basehit. That pitch should of jammed the batter. It was in on his fists. It's one thing to situational hit for an out. Good situational hitters can hit the ball the other way to move the runner from 2nd to 3rd but do so as a productive out. Very rarely do they hit it hard enough to get through for a basehit. Especially on a pitch that much inside.

# 158 Lewis160 @ 01/17/09 05:11 PM
In the NYY Video where Cc is pitching i think is at 0:38 the sky looks like its goin to rain. or is just getting dark..any news on weather?

# 159 NAFBUC @ 01/17/09 05:11 PM
Thanks Dekabreak.......vids looking very sharp.

# 160 JeterFan02 @ 01/17/09 10:53 PM
That would be AWESOME if the weather could be a factor!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.