Home
News Post

Check out the new MLB 09 The Show screenshots. Every one of these screenshots were taken with the screen cap feature by Jim, Knight, Nemesis, and Pared while they were here in the studio last week. You will have to visit Pastapadre.com to see the pictures that Bryan took. All of these photos are straight from the game, enjoy.

MLB '09: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '09: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 121 J-Unit40 @ 02/03/09 07:40 PM
Man! This game looks unreal! The lighting is stellar.

Thank you for posting these pics. I really appreciate your interaction with OS. Excellent work. Day One purchase for me. No doubter.

And I am not even a baseball fan. That's how awesome this game is going to be.

# 122 J-Unit40 @ 02/03/09 07:42 PM
CB - Pitchers are warming up? That picture looks amazing.

# 123 manny2k8 @ 02/03/09 07:44 PM
Clean-up on table 2!

# 124 tree3five @ 02/03/09 07:47 PM
Whats up with David Wright's spikes?

# 125 nemesis04 @ 02/03/09 07:55 PM
As far as what?

# 126 brunnoce @ 02/03/09 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Maybe maybe not you will just have to wait and see
allright, hopefully than

# 127 countryboy @ 02/03/09 08:33 PM
Yeah, I was talking about the pitchers warming up.

# 128 JermaineDye05 @ 02/03/09 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I noticed that too, wasn't that in MLB 08 too though?

# 129 green94 @ 02/03/09 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Yep, have to remember it is probably 2 players playing, so that was in last year.

# 130 Speedy @ 02/03/09 09:07 PM
Isn't there supposed to be a scoreboard to the left of the 380' on the LF wall?

# 131 tree3five @ 02/03/09 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUnc2321
Isn't there supposed to be a scoreboard to the left of the 380' on the LF wall?

yes there is, Kolbe mentioned that in replays (which is where this screen was taken) the scoreboards show the team logos.

# 132 BDKiiing @ 02/03/09 10:30 PM
im pretty sure that picture of fielder in miller park isnt from the game...i think its a real pic...and jim you were completely right, it looks amazing!!!

# 133 SmashMan @ 02/03/09 10:42 PM
I can't say I'm not a little disappointed that the dugout ceiling height (the result of which leads to the backstop walls being way too high) at Wrigley hasn't been fixed...but that's really my only complaint as far as these new pics go.

Everything else looks re-frickin-diculous. Can't wait for the next month to go by.

# 134 tgreer @ 02/03/09 10:51 PM
Looks UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! It's gonna be hard not to go ahead and start a franchise for me. I'm gonna try and hold out for Knight & Friends Full Minor set though

# 135 AUTiger1 @ 02/03/09 11:09 PM
I love everything but just one question. Why does Chipper have eye black in that 1 picture? I have 34 pictures of him saved to my computer and not the first with him having eye black. Also just going back and remember I can never remember him ever wearing eye black either.

But that's just me being nick pickey.

I love that yall have Diaz with his eye black though. Looking good. Speaking of Diaz does he have his signature stance in the game this year? I love watching him bat because of the way he leans back.

# 136 BravesBoy @ 02/03/09 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTiger1
I love everything but just one question. Why does Chipper have eye black in that 1 picture? I have 34 pictures of him saved to my computer and not the first with him having eye black. Also just going back and remember I can never remember him ever wearing eye black either.

But that's just me being nick pickey.

I love that yall have Diaz with his eye black though. Looking good. Speaking of Diaz does he have his signature stance in the game this year? I love watching him bat because of the way he leans back.
I thought the same exact thing....On Diaz tho, if he dont have his own stance, i found that rondell white's stance in the game looks pretty close to his(so i'll change it before a franchise)

# 137 Knight165 @ 02/03/09 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
I thought the same exact thing....On Diaz tho, if he dont have his own stance, i found that rondell white's stance in the game looks pretty close to his(so i'll change it before a franchise)
Eye black is in accessories, which I believe will be editable.

M.K.
Knight165

# 138 Blzer @ 02/03/09 11:36 PM
The lighting and stadiums are simply out of this world!

But shame on the poster attackers for the first several pages.

# 139 BloodRed174 @ 02/04/09 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetercanoturn2
This game is just beautiful and that's just what it is. I agree though, to some of the naysayer's and obsessive nitpicker's STFU and post that in the "2010 Wishlist" Amazing job SCEA!!! and thank you for the pics guys!!!
agreed 100%. the game looks ridiculous!!!

# 140 mlblover15 @ 02/04/09 01:20 AM
ok wait a min, it is ok for all of you to to nit pick your stadiums and players stances, and uniforms etc BUT i cant point out the wrong color of my stadium walls?? that is complete and utter B.S!!! this isnt a one way street.. i dont know now many posts ive read over the last year that have said... "oh this is wrong (stadium) or this players thing is wong" or whatever...

this game DOES look MINDBLOWING... but all i was pointing out was how the wall color was of in my A's stadium and im some how a nit picker... then there are a lot of us there... i did say it ISNT a game killer... would it look better if addressed.. hel yes,... does it take away from my enjoyment of the game heck no but i guess I'M not allowed to voice my opinion... i gues im not one of the "cool kids" or part of the "in crowd" like that is what i ever wanted... believe me it isnt.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.