Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

EA Sports has posted the very first image of NCAA Football 10. Vote for your "Hype Score" now!

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 thenextqb19 @ 02/12/09 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Why you say that?

Screenshot from release day:

Awww man why you show that pic. Got me thinking how fun it was with the refs on the field and how they got in the way. Fun times.

# 42 callmetaternuts @ 02/12/09 09:39 PM
At least we got something. Its a very early build, we cant have issues yet. The game's look has never been an issue, its been gameplay and dynasty. So lets not jump off the ship yet.

# 43 ProdigalSon @ 02/12/09 09:54 PM
Unfortunately, it's a shot that we'll only look at when in instant replay. I hate when they do that. Show us a shot from a distance. The angle where we'll actually be looking from when playing the game, not an up close shot from the instant replay option.

# 44 CptObvious @ 02/12/09 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Why you say that?

The graphics sure have improved...but the gameplay hasn't changed much...

# 45 Ty @ 02/12/09 10:08 PM
Sweet.

# 46 edubbs @ 02/12/09 10:18 PM
OMT, does the game animate MUCH better this year?

# 47 zoltan @ 02/12/09 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptObvious
The graphics sure have improved...but the gameplay hasn't changed much...

no one knows that yet... they could have added an all new feature that none of us have guessed... who knows

# 48 raidersbball20 @ 02/12/09 11:01 PM
that looks amazing

# 49 Triathlete_201 @ 02/12/09 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubbs
OMT, does the game animate MUCH better this year?
I would like to know this too. Animations is what NCAA and Madden need the most improvement. I give the graphics a 9 and animations a 4 tops.

# 50 Gossennator @ 02/12/09 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalSon
Unfortunately, it's a shot that we'll only look at when in instant replay. I hate when they do that. Show us a shot from a distance. The angle where we'll actually be looking from when playing the game, not an up close shot from the instant replay option.
Well hopefully they created some up close cup cut scenes of players before and after the play to show the amazing detail.
Please make this happen EA.

# 51 shanemaddox @ 02/12/09 11:29 PM
I'm very impressed with the "work in progress" screenshot. Correct unis and helmets for both teams (Good Job OMT). I like the flatness of the Cordura fabric Nike jerseys along with the shiny reflective helmets. I'm pretty pumped about it graphically. Especially from the early build.

Also, can you confirm that all alternates made the game this year? I pretty much know you can't confirm it, but I know you were trying to get those in there.

Shane

# 52 stoncold32 @ 02/12/09 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Why you say that?

Careful there...that game had formation subs, refs on the field, senior bowl game, end zone art, audibly announced scores from other games when paused...and that's just off the top of my head.

# 53 J-Unit40 @ 02/13/09 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Careful there...that game had formation subs, refs on the field, senior bowl game, end zone art, audibly announced scores from other games when paused...and that's just off the top of my head.
Oh, how I miss some of those "features". Audibly announced scores from other games in the pause menu was such a nice touch IMO. I loved that!

Formation subs and endzone art have been discussed ad nauseum. I really want both back.

# 54 thenextqb19 @ 02/13/09 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Oh, how I miss some of those "features". Audibly announced scores from other games in the pause menu was such a nice touch IMO. I loved that!

Formation subs and endzone art have been discussed ad nauseum. I really want both back.

Wasnt it back then they had the option of having bowl games or a playoff after the season

# 55 TheSaint92 @ 02/13/09 12:28 AM
Wow I'm still shocked that we got a pic this early there's still 5 months left.

# 56 ChicagoSparty @ 02/13/09 12:51 AM
That's great. After I look at this I can watch the Madden 360 video that came out 4 years ago.

# 57 stoncold32 @ 02/13/09 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextqb19
Wasnt it back then they had the option of having bowl games or a playoff after the season
yeah, I can't scold them for not having a playoff system, as the NCAA nixed that option. But the other stuff is fair game for criticism.

# 58 trayeight @ 02/13/09 11:52 AM
I thought that shine was supposed to be sweat, and that it was so glossy from the sun

# 59 Hey_Rebby @ 02/13/09 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Why you say that?

Funny that you post a screen image to prove your point, yet there is a ref on the field in this PS ONE version, a version that is 10 years old!

Fancy graphics are nice, but if it's between realistic graphics over features and gameplay and the little details (field deterioration, refs and chain gains, bowl game markings,etc.) I would turn down graphics every time.

# 60 zoltan @ 02/13/09 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtneerManiac
Well I still say it looks great. I like how the helmets and jersey material look.

You have to give them credit where credit is due. Even with my heavy criticisms of the passing game and OL-DL play, I've played 09 more than any in the series. The implementation of online dynasty is one of the best features in any sports game, IMO, and the recruiting system is amazing.
granted that is true......... but try not to give the TOO much credit... theres still a buttload of bugs and all that, and some of the animations are just blehhh

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.