Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Quote:
"What’s up everyone, this is Greg Heddlesten and I’m a designer on NCAA Football 10 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. I started with the team late in NCAA Football 08 cycle, after concluding my duties on NFL Head Coach 09, and have been with the team ever since. I work in various areas of presentation including custom stadium Sounds, Super Sim, PA audio, cameras, and more.

Speaking of Super Sim here’s a little scoop of what’s to come for NCAA Football 10…"

Read More - NCAA Football 10: Super Sim Updates

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 huntt26 @ 03/05/09 12:52 PM
Yes, score bar at bottom looks great this year. I like that we can skip plays in campus legend.. hopefully they make more changes to that mode because it has a lot of potential but they don't do much with it now.

# 2 mercalnd @ 03/05/09 01:11 PM
I guess we can assume since he mentions clock management that the proper amount of time will come off between plays when the clock isn't supposed to be stopped. That was one thing about Super Sim that would really produce wacky stats the last 2 years.

# 3 canes21 @ 03/05/09 01:43 PM
Oh, well. Good news, but I expected more.

# 4 doctorhay53 @ 03/05/09 01:56 PM
This is a pretty cool update, thanks. I didn't use supersim because I just didn't like the stats or the way it used 4 seconds per play. If it is improved enough, I will certainly consider using it. Presentation is definitely much better.

# 5 jdrhammer @ 03/05/09 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
This is a pretty cool update, thanks. I didn't use supersim because I just didn't like the stats or the way it used 4 seconds per play. If it is improved enough, I will certainly consider using it. Presentation is definitely much better.
I agree with what you said about the 4 secs per play. Even if you were simming play by play it could be 4 seconds but when you sim the next play it adds an extra 12-15 or so each time. But even that doesn't happen. I normally don't use it. If I'm up I play with my backups and young guys.

# 6 Gossennator @ 03/05/09 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
Yes, score bar at bottom looks great this year. I like that we can skip plays in campus legend.. hopefully they make more changes to that mode because it has a lot of potential but they don't do much with it now.
An EA developer said that we will be getting a big feature this year for campus legend. I wonder if they will be taking it online for this year, maybe like a MMO type of thing.

# 7 jerryrice4949 @ 03/05/09 08:50 PM
Nice enough but I agree with the other poster, kind of boring. Hope it did not take much time and bump better features out.

# 8 the onizzle @ 03/06/09 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
An EA developer said that we will be getting a big feature this year for campus legend. I wonder if they will be taking it online for this year, maybe like a MMO type of thing.
Do you have a link to that? Have not heard anything like that. To parallel: Adam has said there will be a significant new wrinkle to the ODs this year, but nothing about CL. Frankly the only reason I played CL was for about 15 mins to get the achievements.

# 9 ab2c4 @ 03/06/09 12:37 PM
I feel this is a very important improvement to the game and I am glad to hear about it. I don't use the Super Sim in every game I played but I was definitely glad that the feature existed. I can't tell you how many time I would be playing some cup cake in my Dynasty as Nebraska and be crushing them. It was always nice to use the Super Sim at that point and just finish the game already.

# 10 Ty @ 03/06/09 04:19 PM
Looks sleek, and so does the scoreboard.

# 11 green94 @ 03/06/09 06:44 PM
Score Ticker looks AWESOME and how about some dynamic lighting, no???!!!

# 12 Gossennator @ 03/06/09 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the onizzle
Do you have a link to that? Have not heard anything like that. To parallel: Adam has said there will be a significant new wrinkle to the ODs this year, but nothing about CL. Frankly the only reason I played CL was for about 15 mins to get the achievements.
I have no idea what it will be but I know they said they will add some things..

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...postcount=1618

# 13 the onizzle @ 03/06/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
I have no idea what it will be but I know they said they will add some things..

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...postcount=1618

cool, i don't agree with the 'you absolutely won't want to miss it" statement by that fella, but the CL mode has been weak in scope ever since it was introduced. doesn't bother me b/c i'm a dynasty guy to the core, but i know there are a few guys like yourself.

# 14 nexdawg @ 03/07/09 01:30 AM
Another week of info I could pass on! The only good news of the week comes from Madden every week it time NCAA step it up! Why is it Madden can give us groundbreaking news and NCAA is giving us this stuff and NCAA releases first?

# 15 nexdawg @ 03/07/09 01:33 AM
except better CPU clock management

# 16 splanch @ 03/09/09 01:08 AM
focus on gameplay please EA

# 17 knighthawksfan @ 03/12/09 12:03 PM
Yeah please work on the gameplay and change around the online dynasty please. I would love that

# 18 southzeztpdot @ 04/12/09 01:23 PM
My biggest gripe with super sim is that the CPU doesnt know when to sub i the second team. If I am up by 21 in the second half I want my second team in.

# 19 chargers_31 @ 04/12/09 06:50 PM
Finally.... I will be the first to admit that I have used super sim far too often when my opponent is running clock. All I needed to do was supersim their 4 downs and waste about 20 seconds instead of 2 minutes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.