Home
Madden 2010 News Post

EA just sent us these Madden NFL 10 Wii screenshots.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Valdarez @ 04/29/09 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
I had Medal Of Honor Heroes 2, online was fun.
Well, I stand corrected then. I guess personally I have yet to play a game that played well online with the Wii. I'm not much for the FPS games.

It will be interesting to see if Madden makes better use of the controllers on the Wii this year.

# 22 bowdown2shadi @ 04/29/09 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Well, I stand corrected then. I guess personally I have yet to play a game that played well online with the Wii. I'm not much for the FPS games.

It will be interesting to see if Madden makes better use of the controllers on the Wii this year.
Yeah, Medal of Honor was probably the best WiFi game Wii had at the time(IDK about now). There was really no lag in that game, the gameplay was unusual in a way(unloading a whole clip to kill a guy) but I still had a lot of fun with that game.

# 23 bling2k @ 04/29/09 10:57 PM
Why are the screenshots 1280x720p? They look pre-rendered. The video looks more like a wii though.

Interesting look they're going for.

# 24 sportzbro @ 04/29/09 11:38 PM
that actually looks really fun..

at least they got colored cleats that look GREAT

# 25 Yanksfan03 @ 05/01/09 02:54 AM
Looks absolutley horrendous but I haven't liked the Madden games for a while now anyway. I just wish the Wii could get some real games, even if I were going to buy Madden this year, it wouldn't be for this system. $250 on the damn thing back in 2006 and I've got a grand total of 11 games. The only game coming out for it this year that will be worth a damn is Punch-Out!!. Oh well, at least I have the 360 and PS3 also.

# 26 sportyguyfl31 @ 05/01/09 08:39 AM
If online was playable for the Wii version last year, It would have been the best version Madden out there, and I'd probably still own a Wii.

The Wii was a bitter, bitter disappointment for me. I traded it in, for a bunch of 360 games and store credit.

# 27 Triathlete_201 @ 05/01/09 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
Personally I love this new look, it fits the Wii perfectly. I think I'll pick up both versions this year.
I'm thinking of picking it up myself. hmm..this will probably end up being the year for the most football games I've purchased. Backbreaker (if it comes out), 360 Madden 2010, NCAA 2010, Wii Madden, and BCFx.

# 28 skinnie @ 05/01/09 09:19 AM
dam they need to put those team color shoes for the ps3, xbox 360. but the game don't look bad though.

# 29 KDRIZZLE2K4 @ 05/01/09 09:56 AM
I actually like this look. Mind you I don't have a Wii and I might would be pissed if the Wii was my only console, but when I think about If I bought a Wii as my main console and expect realism I'm pretty much out of touch with reality.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.