Home
Madden 2010 News Post

IGN has posted some new Madden NFL 10 screenshots.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 LBzrule @ 05/15/09 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG 5

game looks good, but they need to add different helmet sizes to the game. peyton manning has a big head, he needs a big helmet. in the game, its way too small. look at the shadow created in real life because it protroudes so far

same with brady. look how the helmet comes all around the head, how big the chinstrap is. the madden helmets look like the toy versions you buy for little kids, the concussion rate should be phenomenal in the game
Other than the helmets, what do you think about the Signature stances by the QB's?

# 22 Ian_Cummings @ 05/15/09 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
They still have some uniform issues...in the Panthers pic, they have black socks...its wrong. They use their blue...
Already fixed...old build:

Attachment 15912

# 23 AlexBrady @ 05/15/09 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Other than the helmets, what do you think about the Signature stances by the QB's?
They look spot on. Did they have signature dropbacks from under center?

# 24 TheWatcher @ 05/15/09 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sozo
I think these screens were taken from an older build of the game. Even though some teams are wearing colored cleats a lot of them are wearing those generic grey cleats. We already saw in the pro-tak vid almost every team wearing colored ones. I hope these are old shots because I really want to see sock length and pant length changes. Plus there are some uniform mistakes. I'm almost certain these are from an older build.
Me too, and I wonder just how old because I thought the body builds looked better in the Alpha than in these screens.

# 25 LBzrule @ 05/15/09 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBrady
They look spot on. Did they have signature dropbacks from under center?
You know, I really did not pay these much attention, except for Flacco and everything about him looked and moved like Flacco to me.

# 26 Da Bears @ 05/15/09 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA

Attachment 15912

good to to hear its a old build.still looks good tho.

# 27 Big_Mig_11 @ 05/15/09 01:54 PM
OMG!! Game looks great. LOVE the Rivers shot!! We need some 49er shots real soon. A good one of #52...

# 28 TheWatcher @ 05/15/09 01:56 PM
This is a nice shot, wonder if it'll ever actually be seen in the game...

Wouldn't that be a NASTY camera angle for an on-the-field QB Cam? Ian, Madden 11... position specific cams man... it'll be hot

# 29 RGiles36 @ 05/15/09 01:59 PM
The ball looks a little more well proportioned in that Matt Schaub close up shot. I like the screens myself...

# 30 stupidsuck @ 05/15/09 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule

and what about the short undersleeves on Brady

# 31 MrSkagTrendy @ 05/15/09 02:03 PM
Romo throwing on the run looks absolutely incredible.
Wow.

# 32 blackngoldfan @ 05/15/09 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofficial
Remember, this is AFTER the roids.

# 33 sozo @ 05/15/09 02:08 PM
I think the players look very good but does anyone else notice the thin legs? Why does it look like Laurence Maroney has chicken legs?

# 34 carolina_boi @ 05/15/09 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA

Attachment 15912
and the 2 stripes down the middle of the helmet are suppose to be black with i slight blue out line like this:

# 35 cowboysfan440 @ 05/15/09 02:16 PM
screens look awesome
one thing that bothers me is from one of the older screens with troy paloumalu thats probly not right lol running with the ball holding it by the tip basically that animation needs to go no db runs with the ball like that in traffic maybe if it can be triggered when no1 is around thats fine but it no1 is dodging linemen with the ball like that and the thing is its only dbs when they get a turnover i put a db on punt or kick return

# 36 Maelstrom-XIII @ 05/15/09 02:17 PM
A thousand blessings upon you, dear Ian!

You are increasingly becoming a candidate for my BFF!

...or at least, my favorite lead designer...

# 37 carolina_boi @ 05/15/09 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sozo
I think the players look very good but does anyone else notice the thin legs? Why does it look like Laurence Maroney has chicken legs?

another uniform issue: they need to add the red around the patriots numbers !!!!!!!

# 38 skinnybonez @ 05/15/09 02:18 PM
Brady looks on point

# 39 Smoke316 @ 05/15/09 02:19 PM
This game is going to get a lot ..A LOT of 9s and 9.5s based and graphics alone. This doesnt even look like Madden, its simply gorgeous

The Rivers pic is all Rivers it looks liek he's going to throw his whole body into that throw..which he does

# 40 borhan @ 05/15/09 02:20 PM
Rivers is looking nice! The only problem I have is with the unis (bolts) and how skinny Rivers looks:

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.