Home
Madden 2010 News Post

IGN has posted some new Madden NFL 10 screenshots.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 davep @ 05/15/09 02:22 PM
Ignorance is bliss....

To me, those real life pix next to the madden pix look nearly identical. I don't know how many stripes are on helmets, how many facemask bars there are supposed to be, and how big Peyton's head is.

Bottom line: they look pretty to me and I'm happy. Good job art department!

# 42 MrSkagTrendy @ 05/15/09 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
Ignorance is bliss....

To me, those real life pix next to the madden pix look nearly identical. I don't know how many stripes are on helmets, how many facemask bars there are supposed to be, and how big Peyton's head is.

Bottom line: they look pretty to me and I'm happy. Good job art department!
+ infinity!

honestly guys, if the first you thing you want to talk about is a tidbit of uniform being wrong on these screenshots, then you've got issues!

i can't get over the graphics!

# 43 KANE699 @ 05/15/09 02:25 PM
My biggest bother right now is the placement of the visor clips being so far in but Ian said this was an older build, they should be further out to the edge of the facemask, also the black visor tabs on all teams shouldn't be only some teams have them black, some teams have a team logo and some teams leave them clear.

# 44 SteelerSpartan @ 05/15/09 02:31 PM
LB asked about stances....I saw in the ign vids Bens left foot placed slightly back while under like he does i real life

In his shotgun stance its placed slightly back too but I haven't seen any screens of him pre-snap in shotgun

# 45 Smoke316 @ 05/15/09 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
+ infinity!

honestly guys, if the first you thing you want to talk about is a tidbit of uniform being wrong on these screenshots, then you've got issues!

i can't get over the graphics!
+ forever lol

The guys look spot on to me. Somethings guys i think we need to relax on sometimes. The visor thing Kane brought up is valid since he brought it up on CD and they put it in then it should be right. BUt overall the graphics are stunning

# 46 Weapon X @ 05/15/09 02:32 PM
That Eagles pic is all kinds of ugly. From McNabb's face being like three shades lighter than his skin to Westbrook not looking a damn thing like himself (c'mon, he looked like him back when he was basically unknown in the PS2 version of 06!), though maybe I'm just picky because they're my squad. The rest look great though, especially that close up pic of Schaub. I had to do a double take to make sure it was a Madden screen.

WX

# 47 carolina_boi @ 05/15/09 02:34 PM
looking at the pic, it looks like we're at a buccs home game instead of carolina ! I live here in North Carolina and i can tell you that on Sundays/Mondays THERE IS NO WAY THAT THERE IS THAT MANY BUCCS FANS IN CHARLOTTE !!! com'on, im not happy with the panthers pic im seeing, im disappointed bc ive waited so long to see and at least 1 and when i get it, its inconcistant with what i see on Sundays.

But otha than that and some otha uniform issues for otha teams *the red outline on the patriots Jerseys and the helmet sizes* the game looks GREAT !!! Just need a few corrections !!!

# 48 MelMan1486 @ 05/15/09 02:37 PM
Great picssss

# 49 carolina_boi @ 05/15/09 02:38 PM
i like how EA gave J.Delhomme his QB stance too ! Linemen look good ! THE UNIFORMS NEED TO BE FIXED THOUGH !!!

# 50 carolina_boi @ 05/15/09 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu_gb23
maybe a few fans decided to wear red shirts that day. I think you're gonna be ok. Who's looking at the crowd anyway?
ITS MY TEAM ! So of course i notice EVERY detail about MY TEAM ! stadium and all, i go to the games on Sundays and im telln you ITS A SIN to wear a red shirt to a panthers Vs. Buccaneers game haha ! You just dont see that many in Charlotte. Its a minor issue of course and its not the end of the world if it doesnt get fixed. the game is still in development. either way im buying Madden 10 on Aug. 14th. Just given feedback about MY TEAM !

# 51 cowboyscowboys @ 05/15/09 02:42 PM
That Romo pic looks pretty accurate, to how he looks in real life.

# 52 Smoke316 @ 05/15/09 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_boi
ITS MY TEAM ! So of course i notice EVERY detail about MY TEAM ! stadium and all, i go to the games on Sundays and im telln you ITS A SIN to wear a red shirt to a panthers Vs. Buccaneers game haha ! You just dont see that many in Charlotte. Its a minor issue of course and its not the end of the world if it doesnt get fixed. the game is still in development. either way im buying Madden 10 on Aug. 14th. Just given feedback about MY TEAM !
...pt taken lol

# 53 carolina_boi @ 05/15/09 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
Everything is looking outstanding just one thing. I have noticed this in many of the screen shots Brian Westbrook and many others all have the wrong skin tone. Hopefully this is a quick simple fix, anyone else agree some players skin tones need to be tuned?
i agree with you 110 %. Especially when they brought out the Maden 10 rookie pics on Draft Day. But Mcnabbs skin tone is perfect, Westbrook needs to be darker though !

# 54 carolina_boi @ 05/15/09 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
...pt taken lol
lol

# 55 Jamin23 @ 05/15/09 02:49 PM
look at Donovan Mcnabb. That looks exactly like him.

# 56 RazzBerry80 @ 05/15/09 03:00 PM
Can't wait to see screens of the 49ers. I have faith that all of the Niners Uni's will be correct this year, and not just thrown together like last year. But seeing some pics, would help.

# 57 hollywood21 @ 05/15/09 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
look at Donovan Mcnabb. That looks exactly like him.
Mcnabb body looks to skinnay. His hips should be a tad bit bigger. Other than that the game look amazing.

Is there any explanation why the skin tones look off. They didn't have this problem in 09 so why now. Is it a screenshot issue or...

# 58 sva91 @ 05/15/09 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel
yeah and loosen up those sleeves a little. please
Yah, you're spot on. In fact I think every player looks way to skinny. Add how large the ball looks, and they just look kinda funky. Lighting and the helmet effects look improved, but still not overly impressed with the screens. I'm not trying to go against the grain on this, but the player models/jersey fits (no loose sleeves or high cuffed jerseys ala Mcnabb) just dont look right.

I will say that Tom Brady does look really good with all his accurate gear. Maybe he looks really good because there is no football in the shot.

# 59 dman1976 @ 05/15/09 03:03 PM
Rivers' arm/biceps looks weird - kinda like its broken.

Quick question after seeing the Romo pics - is there a separate thrown on the run rating? (I'm sure that has been answered before- and no the search function is not my best friend)

# 60 Jamin23 @ 05/15/09 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood21
Mcnabb body looks to skinnay. His hips should be a tad bit bigger. Other than that the game look amazing.

Is there any explanation why the skin tones look off. They didn't have this problem in 09 so why now. Is it a screenshot issue or...
I was basically talking about the face, but you went all out. Still looks great.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.