Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Dolphins running back Ronnie Brown wasn't always sure that the Wildcat formation would work, but now he's a believer. And thanks to Madden NFL 10, you will be too.

Quote:
"When I was first introduced to the Wildcat and they told me I'd line up at quarterback, I wasn't sure if it would work in the NFL," Brown tells me as he takes a break from his off season workouts to talk formations and video games. "Fortunately for us, everything worked out. The thing about the Wildcat is you're able to get all of your playmakers on the field at the same time. It puts you in a position where the defense can't key on one individual, and as you get the ball to different people, it throws the defense off.

"And the fact that they added it into "Madden," that just goes to show, not only the impact of the Wildcat in the league, but how far video games have come."

Read More - Madden NFL 10: Ronnie Brown Talks Wildcat

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Perfect Zero @ 05/20/09 03:16 PM
"I wasn't too good at "Madden" last year, but now that the Wildcat is in there, I think I might finally have a chance."

Oh boy

# 2 TyghtWork @ 05/20/09 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamemmittsmith
ESPN got Ronnie Brown to break down the Wildcat plays in Madden. Pretty cool: http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=4185976

Nice find.

# 3 shift9k @ 05/20/09 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
Oh boy
yep

# 4 SouthernBrick @ 05/20/09 03:24 PM
Nice find.

# 5 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/20/09 04:40 PM
Man great read. Ronnie brown did a great job of reaking the wildcat down to us.

# 6 BrianFifaFan @ 05/20/09 04:56 PM
I just found it funny to hear him say "glitch." I can't wait for the day that there are no more glitches/exploits.

# 7 g2thecore @ 05/20/09 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I just found it funny to hear him say "glitch." I can't wait for the day that there are no more glitches/exploits.
That day will never come. At least not in this generation..

# 8 thudias @ 05/20/09 05:06 PM
Umm Really

# 9 jWILL253 @ 05/20/09 05:58 PM
Ok. He said "glitch". At least he plays Madden enough to be aware of that...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.