Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Looks like it. Kendall Boyd just tweeted this.

Quote:
"Ok, so we had some issues with timing, but I think we're on schedule for our latest NCAA video to post tonight on ncaafootball.easports.com!"

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 moylan1234 @ 05/21/09 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodawg03
If that crap pops up every time I play a game regardless of mode this year may be my shortest stint with NCAA ever! I am already committed to basically renting the game simply for the draft classes and to waste time until the real football game comes out.. Madden 10 (this will be the first time in 7 years that I have purchased Madden!)
it's already been said like 100 times that if you don't put in a team for SS then you won't get pop ups and like granddogg already said it's really no different than the user pop ups of the past which despite some peoples opinion absolutely popped up all the time. everytime you did something user related anyway which for me was basically every play.

# 82 Tuxedo9000 @ 05/21/09 11:19 PM
I posted this about 5 on the Utopia forums in the Season Showdown Q&A thread by Ben. He actually only replied like 3 times in the thread, so it was a pretty big joke if you ask me.

Quote:
I don't know but we get a treat because this weeks blog is about more season showdown. *sigh*

I know some people may like season showdown, but how much can there possibly be about it left to tell? Does it deserve to take up our weekly blog that alot of us wait for to get new information? Most of us want good gameplay stuff, or something new we didn't think would be in. Actually, anything else would have sufficed at this point. It's bad enough they always have some problem to where the blog can't be put up until 11 at night, but now it just seems we are getting stuff we already knew.

# 83 Watson @ 05/21/09 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan
i wanna say something....

i wanna say it, but i wont

F*** NCAA?
It's Gone to S***?
F*** EA?
EA has gone to S***?

tell

# 84 sportzbro @ 05/21/09 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
Should we start a fund to entice Ian to head the development of the NCAA series?
Yes please.

Whats funny is he actually was one of the main people behind TeamBuilder (you know, the best feature for NCAA 2010) until they promoted him to Lead Madden Designer..

# 85 Watson @ 05/21/09 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Yes please.

Whats funny is he actually was one of the main people behind TeamBuilder until they promoted him to Lead Madden Designer.

i third this/co-sign/+1

w/e you want to call this

# 86 mcshea @ 05/21/09 11:29 PM
I would rather have no blog than to have a blog about Season Showdown. Season showdown deserves maybe a sentence, but definitely not a blog, or 2, or 3. Come on EA, actually earn your paychecks.

# 87 iAM-IncReDiBLe- @ 05/21/09 11:33 PM
Since is getting closer to release, arent we suppose to be getting better information every week?

# 88 Lava @ 05/21/09 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kng23rich
Since is getting closer to release, arent we suppose to be getting better information every week?
that's what they told us.

# 89 Tuxedo9000 @ 05/21/09 11:38 PM
They lied, I even tried to bring it up to them on another forum that we only have 8 thursdays left (7 now counting this one) and in a few weeks we'll have teambuilder out to mess with and then a demo. We should be getting to some good details now then move up as it gets closer, maybe get some gameplay footage on Heisman.

# 90 moylan1234 @ 05/21/09 11:40 PM
right we only have 8 weeks until the game is in our hands so why are people getting so riled over a dumb blog? it's real easy just wait for the game then you can blog all you want about everything on it. yay!!!!

# 91 iAM-IncReDiBLe- @ 05/21/09 11:41 PM
With these disappointing blogs I'm just can't wait till the team builder site goes live.

# 92 mcshea @ 05/21/09 11:45 PM
Why would there even need to be a video of Season Showdown, what is there to see besides a little graphic saying +10, +5, etc. etc. And then showing the end game screen that adds all your points up....that's about it for Season Showdown...yay!

# 93 Tuxedo9000 @ 05/21/09 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
right we only have 8 weeks until the game is in our hands so why are people getting so riled over a dumb blog? it's real easy just wait for the game then you can blog all you want about everything on it. yay!!!!
I don't know about them, but from my perspective it's not that I'm riled up, I just feel like they aren't delivering on their promises. They said every Thursday we'd get a blog, and each week it'd give us better information.

They take their time/don't prepare the blog right/something else and it never comes out on time for one and then when it does, it is something we already knew about.

I just think as a company, it's in your best interest to have your things organized, deliver them in a timely manner, and at least deliver something the fans want and they've failed in all three areas especially this week.

# 94 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/21/09 11:55 PM
All I know is they better give us a option to turn SS crap on and off. I don't want that crap popping up in my franchise mode. Side note. You people over here will never get our Ian over from Madden studios.

# 95 Rashad19 @ 05/21/09 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo9000
I don't know about them, but from my perspective it's not that I'm riled up, I just feel like they aren't delivering on their promises. They said every Thursday we'd get a blog, and each week it'd give us better information.

They take their time/don't prepare the blog right/something else and it never comes out on time for one and then when it does, it is something we already knew about.

I just think as a company, it's in your best interest to have your things organized, deliver them in a timely manner, and at least deliver something the fans want and they've failed in all three areas especially this week.
I completely agree with everything you said!

# 96 moylan1234 @ 05/21/09 11:57 PM
i can't disagree tuxedo, but it just seems like a silly thing to even think twice about to me. if there's a blog cool i'll check it out regardless of what it is and if not no biggie we'll have the game soon enough anyway. also for me as soon as that teambuilder site goes up I'll be so preoccupied I won't even realize a month has gone by when release hits.

# 97 Tuxedo9000 @ 05/21/09 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
All I know is they better give us a option to turn SS crap on and off. I don't want that crap popping up in my franchise mode. Side note. You people over here will never get our Ian over from Madden studios.
Hell they can just use the same exact engine, fire the NCAA team, bring in some guys just to fix up dynasty and all of that, then have their team put stuff into madden and use the core team for gameplay for both games. We'd all be happy, and it'd probably save money.

# 98 moylan1234 @ 05/22/09 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
c'mon man I just restated about 10 posts ago that there's nothing to turn on or off. If you want to participate in it go in and select a team if you don't then don't and you never have to worry about it no pop ups no nothing. understand?

# 99 WolverinesFinest @ 05/22/09 12:07 AM
It's 11 o clock here and no blog, that's flat out embarrassing for a company that says it cares about the fans so much. It's embarrassing for any company not to have an organized plan for something like this.

# 100 Lava @ 05/22/09 12:11 AM
Ridiculous, simply put.

It's not the first time, either. It's like they get to 7pm Thursday and think "Oh crap! We gots to release a blog today guys!" =|

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.