Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Interested? Check it out right here.

There's a TON of them! (2,437 to be exact)

*READ BEFORE POSTING*
Before posting that a name is NOT on the list please use CTRL-F (CMD-F on mac) and search for the name. More than likely it WILL be there. Trying to pick a single name out of 2,437 on a list is hard and impractical. Please use this crazy futuristic function called site search to find the name before pronouncing on here that they didn't get a name in you wanted. The list is not quite alphabetized either, so don't try to find a name that way. Just use CTRL-F (CMD-F), trust me it will blow your minds.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 OMT @ 06/03/09 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
oh sorry about that i completely misunderstood this post from a while back. I thought you were talking about game audio here.
Yeah, this is just under the hood database stuff. The only effect on the game is the city name and weather.

# 82 cyclone2426 @ 06/04/09 09:22 AM
OMT must of really done some research because they got Spongers on there, and I think there is only one high school with that name, Tarpon Springs HS.

# 83 acts238shaun @ 06/04/09 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
We have all 50 states plus DC and Canada. When creating a team, you type in the name of the city (not pick from a list). If it matches a city in our database, we give it all of that city's attributes (mostly weather stuff). If that city is not in our DB, we match it to the capital of the state.
OMT, would the city list be the the cities the schools in the game are based in? Are there cities in the DB that are not school cities? Thanks! game is looking great, btw.

# 84 ehovUOfan @ 06/04/09 06:22 PM
In Teambuilder, you can't put hyphens into team nicknames like All-Stars and All-Americans. Will this be fixed or will missing a hyphen not really matter?

# 85 vrabbit @ 06/06/09 11:48 PM
no Purple Gators

If you have Gators, and Purple Knights, can't you just say Purple Gators?

# 86 prowler @ 06/07/09 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehovUOfan
In Teambuilder, you can't put hyphens into team nicknames like All-Stars and All-Americans. Will this be fixed or will missing a hyphen not really matter?
No apostrophes either, which is kinda funny considering there's names on the list with them. The devs said they're working on adding support for ampersands (&) maybe it'll include all quotation characters.

# 87 rynecandy @ 06/07/09 11:18 AM
They got my h.s. team...eagles...lol. However no religious references I guess.....they don't have my h.s. rival....Jesuits.

# 88 moylan1234 @ 08/05/09 02:39 AM
here you go ram, make sure to search with control F because they're not in alphabetical order. http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/eas...ickidfinal.txt

# 89 deaduck @ 06/19/10 12:09 AM
Sorry for the massive bump...but does anybody have a link that still works?

I tried the link and the file posted... both are no longer working.

I know the list will likely change this year but I want to get some ideas started.

Thanks.

# 90 prowler @ 06/19/10 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaduck

I know the list will likely change this year but I want to get some ideas started.

Thanks.
The PS2 names are in a column all the way to the far right.

# 91 prowler @ 06/19/10 01:44 AM
Quote:

Thanks.
Let's try that again in a zip file.

# 92 deaduck @ 06/19/10 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Let's try that again in a zip file.
Thanks for trying but for some reason It gives me a files invalid everytime I try to open that zip.

# 93 prowler @ 06/19/10 10:44 AM
Quote:
Thanks for trying but for some reason It gives me a files invalid everytime I try to open that zip.
Dubious, well here it is as a text file. Not nearly as clean but it should work.

# 94 deaduck @ 06/19/10 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Dubious
"Dubious"? Why would I be lying about the file not working?

Thanks, the second one works just fine.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.