Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

2K Sports sent us these images taken from the NBA 2K10 commercial spot, which will be shown tonight, in an exclusive 30-second TV spot during the pre-game show for Game 1 of the NBA Finals.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Kully @ 06/04/09 10:55 PM
They did the same Name + Number thing with Garnett last year

But yeah, the ad got a few chuckles out of my boys and I.

# 22 Jamin23 @ 06/04/09 10:59 PM
I want screen shots tommorrow!!

# 23 IGOTU23 @ 06/04/09 11:07 PM
I hope Kobe in the Knicks' jersey wins the final cover layout.

# 24 Yo-Yo @ 06/05/09 12:14 AM
Knicks cover is pointless. he already said that he will stya in LA. He doesn't look right in the Knicks jersey anyway, but hey that's just my opinion.

# 25 Brooklynnets24 @ 06/05/09 12:59 AM
that kobe pic of him in the air looks like his whole body is computer generated and his head is the only normal thing also if Kobe is coverboy maybe peoples wish of his sig shot being changed will happen

# 26 luv_mist @ 06/05/09 01:33 AM
Heck, if it was a Bulls jersey, I'd be all over that. I'm speechless that I saw Kobe as the coverboy. This has just blown my mind. They went after Kobe and got him. I wonder what they'll be working on with the gameplay though. He ain't the greatest defensive player.......

# 27 demencia_total @ 06/05/09 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Pimping the PS3 version.... INTERESTING.

Let the conspiracy theorists run with that one!
I have a theory, but it doesn't involve the PS3.

The last two years, they have picked players that went to the NBA Finals, and revealed it there. Last year, KG (on the cover) and the Celtics won. So this year, Kobe+2k=Title?

BREAKING NEWZZZZ!11!!! 2k Sports and NBA fixing games!!!!11! SimBaller's true identity revealed to be Tim Donaghy!!1!!

Ok, ignore me. Continue to talk amongst selves.

# 28 eDotd @ 06/05/09 04:56 AM
Whoever has the final say on the cover is doing a hell of a job... They nailed it (it as in recognition and hype) 2 years in a row now..

# 29 Whaaaazuuuuup @ 06/05/09 05:01 AM
woooow! you guys are sad!, lmao...

# 30 Pared @ 06/05/09 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic
Whoever has the final say on the cover is doing a hell of a job... They nailed it (it as in recognition and hype) 2 years in a row now..
Yup.

Elitist comments aside, those covers are great. And I've never been Kobe's biggest fan.

Whatever cover the fans pick they will use. So again, vote for the Knicks cover. Think of it this way: it will be unprecedented.

# 31 XBox_Roughneck @ 06/05/09 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-Yo
Knicks cover is pointless. he already said that he will stya in LA. He doesn't look right in the Knicks jersey anyway, but hey that's just my opinion.

+1

Voted for #3, poppin' the Laker colors. Heck, if that cover wins I'll buy a copy of 2k10 for both my PC and my PS3. I'll play the PC version and keep the PS3 version in it's case unopened.

# 32 Chessboxer1 @ 06/05/09 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soodmeg
Am I the only one that feels that this cover is a big cop out? I have always admired 2k for putting what I like to call, "side superstars" on their covers. Guys like Ben Wallace, Iverson, CP3 are superstars that receive very little hype outside their own cites. The covers always seemed about less about the player and more about the stories.

This cover reeks of a NBA live cover in the sole fact that EA will put whoever the most popular person is at the time on the cover, with no real thought into it, it seems.(I am not really saying thats a bad thing)

I expect people like Brandon Roy, Andre Igodala (sp) hell maybe even Chris Anderson to be the cover boys of a 2k game. To be honest I really thought Chauncy Billups would have been chosen for how he change the nuggets around. This of course isnt that big of a deal but when I saw it I was like uuugggg. This might be the first year I print out a cover and put it in my box.
While i don't disagree with you i feel that if they had the money to get a T-mac or Shaq or something back in the day then they would have. This just shows how they've become the #1 game in town.

# 33 Shinyhubcaps @ 06/05/09 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Whatever cover the fans pick they will use. So again, vote for the Knicks cover. Think of it this way: it will be unprecedented.
Knicks jersey is leading the vote... but I highly doubt that they will use whatever cover is voted. It's going to be the Lakers jersey-pull, no matter how the vote turns out (although the other Lakers ones look better).

EDIT: Correction: 19%, 16%, 36%, 30% in favor of the Lakers jersey-pull, which again, will be picked regardless. Knicks jersey is second.

# 34 ctu130 @ 06/05/09 09:36 PM
if you look underneath all the covers it says:

"Sorry, New Yorkers, vote all you want, but this one's just for fun."

# 35 youvalss @ 06/06/09 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu130

Unfortunately it's true.

# 36 Goffs @ 06/06/09 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
Its about time kobe gets a legit cover, and i guarantee that Live will have Lebron.
or Dwight Howard...

# 37 youvalss @ 06/06/09 09:39 AM

* Sorry, Celtics fans, vote all you want, but this one's just for fun.

# 38 techsistah @ 06/06/09 10:16 AM
lovin the Spike Lee cover myself... He's a true New York Knicks BBall fan.

# 39 Pared @ 06/06/09 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu130

It's all a lie, and you fell for it.

# 40 Altimus @ 06/06/09 05:04 PM
Kobe in green just looks nasty.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.