Home
NBA 2K10 News Post

2K Sports sent us these images taken from the NBA 2K10 commercial spot, which will be shown tonight, in an exclusive 30-second TV spot during the pre-game show for Game 1 of the NBA Finals.

NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K10Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 youvalss @ 06/06/09 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Kobe in green just looks nasty.
Believe me, my eyes burned when I worked on it

# 42 MVP23 @ 06/06/09 05:26 PM
i wish it was wade on the cover. but i am cool with kobe i guess

# 43 Altimus @ 06/06/09 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Believe me, my eyes burned when I worked on it
It's a good job man, just painful to look at.

# 44 youvalss @ 06/06/09 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP23
i wish it was wade on the cover. but i am cool with kobe i guess
4 months to go until the "custom covers" thread is opened. I'm sure you'll have at least one decent Wade cover.
Or...you can just dust off NBA Live 2006...if you're brave enough...

# 45 youvalss @ 06/06/09 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
It's a good job man, just painful to look at.
Yeah, I'm happy we're on page 6 now...

# 46 trobinson97 @ 06/06/09 11:23 PM
Will be my first time using a custom cover, or maybe my first time skipping the 2k release.

# 47 Starrtech @ 06/07/09 01:47 AM
Wow. For some reason I never expected to see Kobe on a 2k cover.

# 48 B-Wills @ 06/07/09 10:03 AM
lol the picture of kobe in a celtics Jersey almost made me throw up

# 49 dragonsruleme @ 06/07/09 11:54 AM
This game will sell like crazy now that Kobe is on the cover, probably outsell Live 3 to 1. Unless Live get LeBron.

# 50 youvalss @ 06/07/09 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsruleme
This game will sell like crazy now that Kobe is on the cover, probably outsell Live 3 to 1. Unless Live get LeBron.
Depends if there are more Kobe-lovers or Kobe-haters...

# 51 Shinyhubcaps @ 06/07/09 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeStrangeSin
you know i never understood why they picked shaq two years in a row that was kinda ******o
If the rumors are true, they used O'Neal at the last minute because their other cover guy bounced to do Sony's game.

Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
LOL @ this guy, skipping a game because you dont like the cover....LOL
I don't think that was his point. I think he was saying if the game isn't good, he will skip it and not have to look at the cover.

# 52 edubbs @ 06/07/09 10:06 PM
Now that it is official that Kobe got the cover, I hope the Devs. FINALLY incorporate the Triangle Offense into the CPU controlled Lakers.

It's a shame that they have had 'official team playsets' in the game for the past 4 years but, the AI is incapable of utilizing them.

With Kobe on the cover, here's hoping/wishing that the Triangle offense will FINALLY be used by the AI along with all of the other official playbooks that have been just window dressing since 2k6 on NextGen.

Come on Rob and Sim, deliver 'current' authenic NBA sets and playbooks for EVERY AI controlled team in 2k10.......please.

# 53 youvalss @ 06/08/09 04:26 AM
2K Sports is about to anounce that the game's name will be NBA Courtside 2010.

# 54 canes2008 @ 06/08/09 12:31 PM
looks good so i guess that means improvements to the shotstick since that's all kobe does

# 55 Chessboxer1 @ 06/08/09 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonesRunIt
they did have Shaq...2k6 & 7
Yeah but he wasn't the star then that he was before. He was on the downside of his career and more attainable.

# 56 Chessboxer1 @ 06/08/09 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubbs
Now that it is official that Kobe got the cover, I hope the Devs. FINALLY incorporate the Triangle Offense into the CPU controlled Lakers.

It's a shame that they have had 'official team playsets' in the game for the past 4 years but, the AI is incapable of utilizing them.

With Kobe on the cover, here's hoping/wishing that the Triangle offense will FINALLY be used by the AI along with all of the other official playbooks that have been just window dressing since 2k6 on NextGen.

Come on Rob and Sim, deliver 'current' authenic NBA sets and playbooks for EVERY AI controlled team in 2k10.......please.
completely agree. started a lakers franchise the other day and even when i was playing with them the offense just seemed wrong.

also, agree with the cpu playcalling, why does every team run the same two plays all game. free sf and motown swing?

# 57 Da_Czar @ 06/10/09 01:36 PM
I sincerely hope playbooks get a good lookin at next year in addition to the play calling system. its soooo last gen compared with the competition. Makes it tuff switching between games.

# 58 youvalss @ 06/11/09 01:00 PM
Now I know Dwight Howard wasn't an option. He's on Live 10's cover (at least that's what I saw at the Live sub-forum).

# 59 wrestlinggod1 @ 06/11/09 01:15 PM
did they decide on a final cover?

# 60 youvalss @ 06/11/09 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
did they decide on a final cover?
Go to the voting site and see what cover has the most votes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.