Home
News Post

Kotaku has the scoop.

Quote:
"It gives us a rhythm of a fighting game every year," Moore said, saying that boxing and MMA would alternate years. "That's the plan. If you think of 2010, we're bringing MMA. In 2011, Fight Night Round 5." Moore instantly qualified that with: "That's not an announcement." But we were already complimenting him on picking out the title. He laughed. "It's not hard."

Game: Fight Night Round 4Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Fight Night Round 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Rawdeal28 @ 06/09/09 03:42 PM
this is great news.

i wish other sports would do this as well (mainly b-ball and baseball). feels better to know that u are gonna have this game for awhile (especially if u enjoy it.)

that way u dont feel like ur buying the same game every year. round 4 feels different than round 3 and given alot of time, round 5 should feel different than round 4.

# 2 Complex @ 06/09/09 04:41 PM
Sounds like EA is cutting back and staff and synergizing operations. Guess the financial analyst in me is talking.

# 3 Vast @ 06/09/09 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex
Sounds like EA is cutting back and staff and synergizing operations. Guess the financial analyst in me is talking.
there would be 2 seperate teams working on 2 seperate games. what makes you think they're cutting down on staff?

# 4 DakkoN @ 06/10/09 02:23 AM

# 5 statum71 @ 06/12/09 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
i wish other sports would do this as well (mainly b-ball and baseball). feels better to know that u are gonna have this game for awhile (especially if u enjoy it.)

that way u dont feel like ur buying the same game every year. round 4 feels different than round 3 and given alot of time, round 5 should feel different than round 4.

Disagree. Its good for these sports. But I'd be ticked for the main team sports if it was bi-yearly. Heck, my NBA 2K9 is already feeling outdated.

# 6 stizz @ 06/12/09 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71

Disagree. Its good for these sports. But I'd be ticked for the main team sports if it was bi-yearly. Heck, my NBA 2K9 is already feeling outdated.
I agree. Especially since teams change from year to year because of drafts, trades, etc.

# 7 allBthere @ 06/13/09 11:06 AM
i wonder how far the development is? They should have released a target render like thq did to create buzz. 2010 isn't that far away, and if they're not already deep into development, they could be screwing themselves. They have to create an MMA game from scratch.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.