Home
NCAA Basketball 10 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted his NCAA Basketball 10 Top Cover Candidates. Who do you think will be the cover athlete?

Quote:
"The cover athlete for NCAA Basketball 10 is set to be announced on Tuesday June 23rd, just one day before the NBA Draft. Last year EA clearly didn’t put much importance into their cover, likely because there was no need to once 2K dropped out as competition. The selection was Kevin Love making for one of the most boring and uninspired cover choices in recent years.

This year there are a handful of names that could make sense as the potential cover athletes. Continue on to check out the top cover candidates."

Game: NCAA Basketball 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
NCAA Basketball 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 marcoyk @ 06/22/09 08:52 AM
I'd get hyped if Psycho-T was on the cover. Or Tywon for that matter. I see you, UNC.

# 2 oukingpen @ 06/22/09 11:05 AM

# 3 Tigerman23 @ 06/22/09 01:47 PM
I've been pretty convinced it'll be James Harden for a while. I can't wait to hear the announcement later this week.

EDIT:
Just read the above posted article
White LeBron is too ugly to grace the cover.

# 4 Travis40 @ 06/22/09 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oukingpen

We got Blake Griffin on the cover of NCAA Basketball, and Bradford will be on the cover of NCAA Football 2011*

*If Bradford decides to go pro

# 5 TracerBullet @ 06/22/09 02:37 PM
Stephen Curry! Either him or Blake Griffin. Even though Curry is going to be one of the later lottery picks he is pretty well knkown do to the coverage on ESPN.

# 6 icealien @ 06/22/09 04:12 PM
Not surprised that it is Griffin.

# 7 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 06/22/09 05:14 PM
yea jus read an article in USA Today saying Griffin signed endorsements with Subway N EA Sports

# 8 oukingpen @ 06/23/09 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmegamer
If he were on the cover of College Hoops 2K10 I would be amped.
agreed. props to EA for getting the top player in the draft on their sub-par game.

ESPN article here with pic of cover

I'll buy it, but may not play it.

# 9 Vince @ 06/23/09 11:21 AM
Why don't they do multi platform covers like NCAA football does...

# 10 Tigerman23 @ 06/23/09 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oukingpen
agreed. props to EA for getting the top player in the draft on their sub-par game.

ESPN article here with pic of cover

I'll buy it, but may not play it.
That cover looks horrible =(
Way too much blur, and the look on his face is a turn-off.

# 11 Behindshadows @ 06/24/09 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerman23
That cover looks horrible =(
Way too much blur, and the look on his face is a turn-off.
He is a oogly brotha! Don't blame the cover, the guys face is unique and they seemed to have captured him quite well.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.