Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

NCAA Football 10’s TeamBuilder Provides Fans with More Than 100,000 Teams to Choose from on July 14th

In anticipation of the release of NCAA Football 10, thousands of fans have logged on to teambuilder.easports.com to create custom teams that can be shared and used in-game when the full product launches on July 14th. Following the announcement at E3 that TeamBuilder was live, fans created teams at an astonishing rate, averaging seven per minute during the first two days. TeamBuilder has continued to be a huge hit ever since, generating more than 100,000 teams and ensuring that there will be an unprecedented amount of content for fans to choose from when the game hits shelves July 14th.

TeamBuilder is an all-new, online create-a-school feature that revolutionizes the user’s ability to produce personalized content for NCAA Football 10. With the capability to upload logos and numerous customization options for uniforms, fields, rosters, and much more, TeamBuilder gives users the opportunity to design completely original teams with infinite possibilities. Plus, preloaded logos for several Football Championship Subdivision schools will allow users to add more teams to NCAA Football 10. With its intuitively designed online database that is searchable across several fields, TeamBuilder allows users to share their unique, customized content with ease. A football fan’s dream, TeamBuilder will enable users to experience the excitement and pageantry of college football, defined by their own personalized creations.

The original packaging of NCAA Football 10 will contain a code that unlocks 12 TeamBuilder slots, allowing users to save up to 12 created teams to the console hard drive. Those who pre-order NCAA Football 10 prior to the July 14th in store date will receive a code for an additional 13 slots, allowing them to save 25 created teams directly to the console hard drive.

First introduced in NCAA Football 2000 on the PlayStation, create-a-school has been a favorite feature of sports gamers for years. The PS2 version made its debut in NCAA Football 2003 and for the past three years, fans have anxiously awaited the next generation of create-a-school. The wait is now over, as EA SPORTS proudly presents the arrival of TeamBuilder, a revolution in create-a-school history.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 aimiami @ 07/03/09 04:46 PM
Can you play these teams in ranked match and then would you have to download these teams or what?

# 62 marcoyk @ 07/04/09 12:15 PM
Sweet uniforms.

# 63 tswiatkowski @ 07/04/09 03:13 PM
Ok I have a serious problem. I can't link my Xbox360 account to my current EASportsWorld Persona because it says that my Xbox Live Gamertag is linked to an EA Classic Account. Problem is, I dont remember what the name of that account is. I really want my Teambuilder Logos to show up on my Xbox 360. Number 1, what should I do? Number 2, Adam, have you figured out a way to smooth the transfer between personas considering I am using a web persona to create teams. What I mean by this is, have you figured out a way to make the Xbox fully accept the team (logo and all) when it is downloaded from a web or PS3 persona

# 64 tswiatkowski @ 07/04/09 03:19 PM
I also have another question. When was this problem discovered?

# 65 emmitt @ 08/16/10 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Thanks Steve, any chance you could download some of our teams and post screens?
hey can you pm me the redeem code for ncaa 10 on ps3

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.