Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

The official patch for NCAA Football 10 has been released for the PS3.

Quote:
"Per Adam_Thompson_EA:

1) Option to turn off DLC in online dynasty
2) Sliders are fixed
3) Default roster now matches the one we put in the EA locker"

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 yanks26ngoin @ 07/15/09 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Sony and MS release them when they are approved. I guess Sony approved it before MS did.

Well, I guess this makes up for the goof last year that got 360 users the patch first while PS3 guys had to wait a couple weeks.

.... or not
If MS doesnt release the patch for a few weeks, I will be so pissed off. I think its disgusting that both systems cant release the patch at the same time as it is.

# 42 SHO @ 07/15/09 09:03 PM
Can someone play with the sliders and see if there's an improvement in the pass rush?

# 43 travis a.d. @ 07/15/09 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorman1050
ummm i think the sliders work now... haha... QB accuracy at 0 and WR catching at 0 with UF and it is very apparent the sliders work HAHA YESSSSSSS
great news!

# 44 gatorman1050 @ 07/15/09 09:07 PM
From what I remember...
Rosters
DC on Dynasty and O.D.
Sliders
and misc bugs as well...

# 45 footballislife @ 07/15/09 09:08 PM
When you turn off DLC do you mean the Dynasty Accelerators? Please say yes those are so cheap

# 46 OMT @ 07/15/09 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by footballislife
When you turn off DLC do you mean the Dynasty Accelerators? Please say yes those are so cheap
Yes.

# 47 Spin @ 07/15/09 09:09 PM
This is weird, the breaks block slider is gone on defense for some reason, it now says rush defense. im in an exhibition game right now, hmm....

# 48 dmobious @ 07/15/09 09:10 PM
Quote:
Sony and MS release them when they are approved. I guess Sony approved it before MS did.

Well, I guess this makes up for the goof last year that got 360 users the patch first while PS3 guys had to wait a couple weeks.

.... or not
That was so friggin terrible last year! Thanks for reminding me of the horror that was the PS3 patch!

# 49 DarthRambo @ 07/15/09 09:10 PM
Quote:
Already?! Wow!

If you want to know for sure if it is the patch, start an online dynasty (you can start a one player online dynasty). Go into the settings and see if you can find an option to toggle off DLC.

Its definately a new patch for sliders. Reason is cuz the slider options have changed. It now reads for Defense:

Pass Coverage
Pass Rush
Ints
Rush Defense
Tackling

Now its on for testing to see what we can do to get a good set goin

# 50 footballislife @ 07/15/09 09:11 PM
Quote:
Yes.
You Sir are god.. thank you thank you thank you thank you

# 51 merg311 @ 07/15/09 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
It now reads for Defense:

Pass Coverage
Pass Rush
Ints
Rush Defense
Tackling
I like this!

# 52 CptObvious @ 07/15/09 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
Its definately a new patch for sliders. Reason is cuz the slider options have changed. It now reads for Defense:

Pass Coverage
Pass Rush
Ints
Rush Defense
Tackling

Now its on for testing to see what we can do to get a good set goin
So they got rid of Knockdowns?

Interesting

# 53 OMT @ 07/15/09 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
This is weird, the breaks block slider is gone on defense for some reason, it now says rush defense. im in an exhibition game right now, hmm....
Yeah... while working on fixing the sliders they found out that some of them were just labeled wrong.

# 54 tyler289 @ 07/15/09 09:14 PM
Lowering QB accuracy + raising pass rush = lots of incompletes

# 55 CKW11 @ 07/15/09 09:15 PM
Is there any way i can download the patch thru a USB and them upload that to my ps3 cause my internet connection to my ps3 sucks and wont download the patch, and if i cant download the patch i cant get named rosters.

# 56 J-Unit40 @ 07/15/09 09:15 PM
Hell YES!!!

It's going to be a late night on the sticks!

Thank you for popping in Adam.

# 57 rckabillyRaider @ 07/15/09 09:15 PM
if sliders work how people are saying they do, Im good until Madden comes out. Downloading now

# 58 twigstudios @ 07/15/09 09:15 PM
Wow. I thought that was it when I turned the game on and saw that update notification this afternoon but didn't want to get too happy, ya know. Anyway thanks for this. Now if I can only get some rosters.

# 59 leo2k2ndc @ 07/15/09 09:16 PM
LoL, I love when you look at a thread like this and keep pressing refresh and keep getting more excited .. too bad I can't get the game til tommorow, 'stupid boss not letting me leave work early' !!!!

# 60 C_Bailey24 @ 07/15/09 09:16 PM
Adam,

After i download the patch will the "new" sliders work in a dynasty i've already started or it will only be effective in new dynasties?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.