Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

EA Sports have posted another NBA Live 10 blog.

Quote:
"With the game's first look trailer dropping this week, NBA LIVE 10 Visual Games Designer Ryan Santos gives us a closer look at how the game has become more culturally relevant from visuals such as tattoos and authentic gear that players will be wearing, to the soundtrack that you can expect to hear in this year's game.

Swagga Like Us was the infamous hook made popular by T.I., Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Jay-Z. It kinda sums up how I feel about NBA LIVE 10. I’m proud to say NBA LIVE is back in a big way.

For me, coming back to LIVE has been a great experience. As an artist, I was part of the LIVE team for years. At the start of development for NBA LIVE 2005, I moved off the team to work on our NBA Street titles. Now 5 years later, I’ve been lucky enough to take on a role as a game designer on the game that started it all for me."

NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 stephensonmc @ 07/25/09 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
are those Jordans Dwade has on?
Of course bro! That's why he showed the pic.

# 42 cam21224 @ 07/25/09 03:29 PM
Seriously Steph WIP screens, game is looking fantastic even from the work in progress screens which means it will look 10x better once you guys go gold.

I'm beyond impressed, this is really starting to make me wanna buy Live this year.

Dynamic Commentary, improved DNA, improved everything(in the words of Pops YEAH BOY!!!!!)

Can't wait to see the final product screens & some gameplay vids.

# 43 Meechie1013 @ 07/25/09 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Clicked the Link for the soundtrack of NBA Live 10, I love it, De La Soul, Xzibit, and Zion 1 are the stand out tracks, Now if you sneak in Mos def track then it will be complete.
i agree with you. the tracks sound nice but i know there's gonna be more in store for us

# 44 renewill27 @ 07/25/09 03:34 PM
Dude ive been a 2k fan since the dreamcast days. With the lastest pics from nba live 10. I have to say this is a day one buy for me. I havent bought live since melo was on the cover. Game looks sick, the player models are the best ive seen so far in any basketball game period. Great job guys we finally have options this year.

# 45 blingballa333 @ 07/25/09 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmeking
Whats WIP? And thats the 2nd thing I noticed. Melo doesn't look like Lebron, body wise.
WIP= Work In Progress

# 46 Meechie1013 @ 07/25/09 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Of course bro! That's why he showed the pic.
Is Birdman on the bench? lol. If so is he hiding?? lol. wanna c his birdhawk lol.

# 47 stephensonmc @ 07/25/09 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meechie1013
Is Birdman on the bench? lol. If so is he hiding?? lol. wanna c his birdhawk lol.
He doesn't have "yellow" hair, I can assure you that. You guys will love Birdman this year. One of my favorite players to play with...

# 48 Manbearpig @ 07/25/09 03:43 PM
the Carmelo looks photorealistic, best looking Sports Game I have ever seen

# 49 ©roke @ 07/25/09 03:45 PM
I'm impressed again...

Amazing work in the details.

Watching the trailer, the old screens and this new screens i'm in love with the lighting.

And this is WIP... WOW...

# 50 renewill27 @ 07/25/09 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig
the Carmelo looks photorealistic, best looking Sports Game I have ever seen
thats what im saying bro. The players actually look like their human counterpart.

# 51 Meechie1013 @ 07/25/09 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
He doesn't have "yellow" hair, I can assure you that. You guys will love Birdman this year. One of my favorite players to play with...
GOOOOOD. lol. He is a monster on defense. So knowing that, will we hear a bird sound, if he does something good like a block or score???? That i can recall, i hear it when they were at home agaisnt lakers in the playoffs....

# 52 Muzyk23 @ 07/25/09 03:49 PM
definitely impressed..soundtrack is also nice..these are in-game, right?

# 53 Meechie1013 @ 07/25/09 03:50 PM
Just looking at the imaage again, i realized that melo's headband is to the side like realife meaning that some people will be able to wear theirs backwards in the game i hope.

# 54 Air_Yeezy @ 07/25/09 04:01 PM
Images are jaw dropping. And the title of this blog makes me only wonder if the song is featured on the soundtrack. Also could you guys consider putting jay-z D.O.A in the game. Excellent job early which means it' only going to get better come october.

# 55 Meechie1013 @ 07/25/09 04:09 PM
Steph there will be songs added to the soundtrack right?? lol. Those cant be all of them..

# 56 Manbearpig @ 07/25/09 04:13 PM
Quote:
This is the best Melo looked in a game, but that's it. Nothing tops Homecourt. This may equal it, but homecourt was top notch, graphic wise.

WIP or not, LEAVE MELO JUST LIKE HE IS IN THOSE PICS!

Also, Kmart should be built like Lebron and Nene is a little smaller than Howard.
this game looks better in a realstic way then Homecourt, because this is going for a more sim direction, and the body types look more realstic then Homecourt because of the game's direction, and Live 10 has all of those athentic little details that Homecourt doesn't have

# 57 SageInfinite @ 07/25/09 04:20 PM
Damn. Great job Live team so far. The details look sick. I love that we're getting the throwbacks back as well as the sneakers. Even the NBA logo is on the socks. Oh and that's the best looking melo I've seen in a game.

My only request is that some how we can get the accessories colors to go with the jerseys. It seems like melo should have the white accessories on with that jersey. The alternates in 09 always defaulted to away accessories for some reason. I hope that is fixed this year. Especially with so many throwbacks being added.

Can't wait for this game.

# 58 Manbearpig @ 07/25/09 04:25 PM
Quote:
As far as player models, the style of the game (arcade/sim) has nothing to do with what player model looks more realistic.
not true, because Live 10 is going for a more sim game, you can tell that EA made the player's bodies less exaggerated then Homecourts, which is why I think Live 10 looks better

# 59 Manbearpig @ 07/25/09 04:28 PM
Quote:
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/...shot_large.jpg

Now the Melo we see on Live is on par with this screenshot, but not better.
I think his body type/tattoos are done much more realsictally in Live 10

# 60 Meechie1013 @ 07/25/09 04:30 PM
Quote:
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/...shot_large.jpg

Now the Melo we see on Live is on par with this screenshot, but not better.
Lmao dude, the Live10 pic looks way better..... i dont know what you looking at.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.