Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the Online Franchise web management tool screenshots for Madden NFL 10.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 HealyMonster @ 07/30/09 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
Also, in respose to Renegade's comments, what else were you looking for? There is a message board, and all message boards or more or less the same, including OS Forums. As long as you keep things organized, I could see having threads dedicated to Trade rumors, trash talking, organizing matchups, etc. The rest of it can be done through XBL or PSN messages anyway, the same way you would set up any other online game in NCAA or elsewhere.
Dont act like im blindly bashing this feature. I think i have been pretty clear on what this mode is missing. There is no content on this "website" that isnt on the console. If any of my owners didnt feel like going to the website, they essentially could. The problem is that keeping 32 owners in line over the course of multiple seasons requires a seriously engaging content stream and this site is not dedicated to that. There are no news articles, no league homepage with a top story, and the message boards are more like comment feilds. I already have my own site and forums, now Im going to have to write even more pages to make the ea site and stats fit in with my site.

I was hoping all i would need is the ea site but that isnt a possibility. this is the only cause of my frustration.

# 42 KoollAidd @ 08/02/09 05:12 PM
good

# 43 statnut @ 08/14/09 12:57 AM
Any word on this release?

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.