Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

Check out the video interview with Ryan Santos, Game Designer of NBA Live 10.

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 ball4life @ 07/31/09 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Oh and welcome to the OS BaBY !!!!!!
thanks man lol its funny ive always been on here just never a member

# 62 Meechie1013 @ 07/31/09 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Oh and welcome to the OS BaBY !!!!!!
they should jus change the blog day 2 saturdays.....das y i didnt get my hopes up

# 63 23 @ 07/31/09 05:19 PM
Da Czar is like our Official Unofficial Greeter for basketball heads.

Ryan might be quite obsessed with kicks though and all I can say is thank goodness they added him to the team.

# 64 ball4life @ 07/31/09 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meechie1013
they should jus change the blog day 2 saturdays.....das y i didnt get my hopes up
yea i kno dey be takin 4eva but its ok cuz i kno dey prolly wrkin hard with the game

# 65 Meechie1013 @ 07/31/09 05:33 PM
i hope 2 see more screenshots 2morrow.....and hopefully a vid about the presentation in the game

# 66 Beluba @ 07/31/09 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ball4life
when do u think the blog will be up mike
I'm not sure. But Matt Lafreniere is working on it right now.

# 67 Meechie1013 @ 07/31/09 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
thanks for the update mike....maybe it'll be up in a few hours

# 68 23 @ 07/31/09 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meechie1013
thanks for the update mike....maybe it'll be up in a few hours
Or tomorrow

# 69 Pared @ 07/31/09 06:02 PM
Quote:
Yeezy's right though. There's no one over at 2k who even comes close to obsessing over sneaks as much as Ryan. He's borderline insane when it comes to that stuff.
...while you were there, right?

When you weren't at EA, Santos wasn't working on Live. Who is to say they don't have someone working there now in a similar capacity? I'm not questioning Santos' love for kicks, I'm questioning how people know who is working on what this year that hasn't been spoon-fed to them.

We don't know since 2k doesn't market that sort of thing... unless you have some dastardly super secret inside info. on the competition. That would make this entire subject much more interesting...

# 70 Shakedowncapo @ 07/31/09 06:04 PM
Why would 2k pay for a shoes person? Their broke asses can barely afford to put 6 different types of shoe in the game.

# 71 luda06 @ 07/31/09 06:05 PM
The guy has some very exclusive kicks on. I would love the patent, but I guess the public had to settle for that mesh material.

Also I'm a Jordan shoe freak, so I'll be waiting to see if they have my entire collection in the game. That would be pretty awesome.

# 72 Pared @ 07/31/09 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Why would 2k pay for a shoes person? Their broke asses can barely afford to put 6 different types of shoe in the game.

Wow, you edited the comment from 10 to 6. I guess you thought it would be funnier that way.

....yeah. Thanks for playing, I guess.

luda,

If they have that, I'm sure you'll get smacked in the face with that info. No way they will have that and NOT market it.

# 73 elev8rmuzik @ 07/31/09 06:20 PM
Quote:
That's a fancy name

# 74 Swanison @ 08/01/09 09:25 AM
dude this topic is about the interview not 2k vs live. ******s such as yourself should live life instead of spending your hole life teliing people 2k is better than live when no one cares. the truth is neither one was better than the other. sure both were fun but thats just bec people love bball. theyre both bad games and did a terrible job of representing there sport and you cant say one did better than the other.
now to the topic nice video. i really dont care for the shoes but its good that ea is changing there team and bringing back everything from last gen that they lost. its also cool to see how passionate the producers are about there game. nba live will be the better game 2010 bec all 2k will do is add a few new animations, touch up on franchise, and do 1 little thing that will make everybody love it. 2k thinks that they will have the best game forever and that its already perfect but there wrong and there are so many flaws in 2k9 its not even funny. live 09 had less things wrong but didnt have presentation and animations looked wierd and didnt feel right. live 10 has fixed that and more so live 10 better than 2k10

# 75 thmst30 @ 08/01/09 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanison
dude this topic is about the interview not 2k vs live. ******s such as yourself should live life instead of spending your hole life teliing people 2k is better than live when no one cares. the truth is neither one was better than the other. sure both were fun but thats just bec people love bball. theyre both bad games and did a terrible job of representing there sport and you cant say one did better than the other.
now to the topic nice video. i really dont care for the shoes but its good that ea is changing there team and bringing back everything from last gen that they lost. its also cool to see how passionate the producers are about there game. nba live will be the better game 2010 bec all 2k will do is add a few new animations, touch up on franchise, and do 1 little thing that will make everybody love it. 2k thinks that they will have the best game forever and that its already perfect but there wrong and there are so many flaws in 2k9 its not even funny. live 09 had less things wrong but didnt have presentation and animations looked wierd and didnt feel right. live 10 has fixed that and more so live 10 better than 2k10

# 76 ai2k2 @ 08/01/09 01:45 PM
^Yessir^

# 77 Jamin23 @ 08/01/09 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanison
WOW!!

# 78 23 @ 08/01/09 01:57 PM
That posts beginning and ending were so contradictory its not funny.

# 79 krazyboy225 @ 08/01/09 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
this is not an nba live vs 2k thread.....live is better than 2k

# 80 thmst30 @ 08/01/09 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I was amazed with how he turned a complete 180 in that post.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.