Home
FrontPage Sports Football News Post

Have any questions for the developers of FrontPage Sports Football? If so, post them here and we'll get them answered as soon as we can.

Quote:
  • FrontPage Sports Football is a free online game, in which you play the role of a head coach of a Football team.
  • Create your own team, take care of its finances, participate to the draft and recruit the players you need to settle your own strategies.
  • Plan your game tactics and challenge players from all around the world in three different championships – non-professional, university, professional – and lead your team to the top of the rankings!

FrontPage Sports Football screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: FrontPage Sports FootballReader Score: 4.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 2 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 MERACE @ 10/22/09 09:08 PM
Does this game have any relation to the old PC game by Sierra?

# 2 mvb34 @ 10/22/09 09:56 PM
Is their a single player mode? Thanks

# 3 GlennN @ 10/22/09 10:00 PM
Will there be an option for an arcade element like in the previous FPS series?

# 4 Mike Lowe @ 10/22/09 11:08 PM
Wow, what a rip off of the old Sierra series. This wont even touch it and FPS FBPRO is how old now?

# 5 McLite @ 10/23/09 01:40 AM
There can only be one.

# 6 65South @ 10/23/09 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG
There can only be one.

WOOOWWWW! You're dog on right Matt there can only be one!!

I'm grinning from ear to ear over here. Such memories that cover brings back. The game that changed a young Indiana boy from a innocent kid to an insatiable gamer LOL.

# 7 GlennN @ 10/23/09 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG
There can only be one.

Gotta go one more year for my liking - to me the series peaked with the 97 edition. I played that from then until NFL 2k5 came out.

# 8 Wjkporter @ 10/23/09 07:45 PM
fbpro 98 was the best.

# 9 McLite @ 10/24/09 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
WOOOWWWW! You're dog on right Matt there can only be one!!

I'm grinning from ear to ear over here. Such memories that cover brings back. The game that changed a young Indiana boy from a innocent kid to an insatiable gamer LOL.
I still remember the day I bought this game. I was with my dad and we were at Best Buy...I needed it because all my online leagues on CompuServe were updating!

# 10 fjrsuper70 @ 10/25/09 10:19 AM
I had every version of this series. You could sim games and record each play and watch it after the game was over. The print out feature was also great. Ahh...the good ol' days

# 11 Dark Cloud @ 10/25/09 01:32 PM
The two games aren't related at all.

# 12 Matt Diesel @ 10/29/09 04:09 PM
Did anyone download the manual and look at it? It looks pretty in-depth and possibly a lot of fun.

# 13 mvb34 @ 10/29/09 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Diesel
Did anyone download the manual and look at it? It looks pretty in-depth and possibly a lot of fun.
I've tried several times but couldn't

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.