Home
News Post

Read the full press release, right here.

Quote:
"Manny Pacquiao will win his highly anticipated November 14th bout against Miguel Cotto with a convincing unanimous decision, according to the official EA SPORTS™ simulation conducted using Fight Night Round 4. Now available for the Xbox 360® video game system from Microsoft and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Fight Night Round 4 is the latest entry in the critically acclaimed boxing series from Electronic Arts Inc."

Fight Night Round 4 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Fight Night Round 4Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Fight Night Round 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Money99 @ 11/11/09 04:42 PM
Nice! Looks like Manny floored Cotto in the 9th.
I might run my own simulation tonight to see what it says.

# 2 SHAKYR @ 11/12/09 07:50 AM
Pacquiao is overpowered in the game. He also beats every boxer in a CPU vs, CPU match his weight or above. It's like he's super human in the game. I saw his stamina and everything from a wind blow to being knocked out and comes back to win.

# 3 jwheels9876 @ 11/12/09 08:06 PM
it's not like this game is close to being simulation of the real thing so whatever.

Im a Cotto fan btw

# 4 parker002 @ 11/15/09 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
Pacquiao is overpowered in the game. He also beats every boxer in a CPU vs, CPU match his weight or above. It's like he's super human in the game. I saw his stamina and everything from a wind blow to being knocked out and comes back to win.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.