Home
Madden NFL Arcade News Post

Read the full press release, right here. It includes every roster from the game.

Quote:
"Just in time for Thanksgiving Day Football match ups, Madden NFL Arcade will be available on Tuesday November 24th on PlayStation Network and Wednesday, November 25th on Xbox LIVE Arcade. Enjoy an all-new way to play Madden– a fun, pick-up-and-play, 5-on-5 football game for both casual and diehard NFL fans."

Game: Madden NFL ArcadeReader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 aussiepats89 @ 11/12/09 09:08 PM
I seem to remember reading that this would be free & also not coming out till January? Earlier the better though. Probably a dumb question but this will be available internationally yeah? We didn't get the demo down here so I thought I should ask.

# 2 Steve_OS @ 11/12/09 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepats89
I seem to remember reading that this would be free & also not coming out till January? Earlier the better though. Probably a dumb question but this will be available internationally yeah? We didn't get the demo down here so I thought I should ask.
No, that is Madden Ultimate Team.

http://www.operationsports.com/newspost.php?id=374111

# 3 elgreazy1 @ 11/13/09 08:21 AM
I'm not completely sure if this is an Arcade or disc release but I'd be willing to rent/demo it. I really love the stylized character models that the development team went with this one and that's mainly my only reason for checking it out. Hopefully the game will at least be serviceable.

# 4 GMEN36 @ 11/13/09 08:58 AM
Can we have the new patch first !!! It's only November and i have yet to start my francise ...

# 5 ForeverYoung @ 11/13/09 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMEN36
Can we have the new patch first !!! It's only November and i have yet to start my francise ...
For me the early release of Madden Arcade is a hint that we won't see the patch in the next couple of weeks.
If they would release the patch now everybody would be ignoring Madden Arcade and play Madden 10 instead.

# 6 GMEN36 @ 11/13/09 09:48 AM
Iam gonna wait till the new roster update and start my season ...I cant wait anymore ...lol

# 7 marcoyk @ 11/13/09 03:13 PM
I think I'm gonna pass on this one haha

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.