Home
MLB 10 News Post

Gamedaily has posted their preview of MLB '10: The Show.

Quote:
"Other small inclusions will add to MLB 10's presentation. A new moviemaker system allows you to save ten customized replays to share with your friends, either locally or through the PlayStation Network. You can edit these clips however you please, from camera angles to running speed. Want a slo-mo effect for your tagged out? You got it. In addition, a custom audio system lets you input your own music selections, fan yells and chants into the game. At last, you can give Todd Helton the same "Wild Thing" entrance music that Charlie Sheen had back when Major League came out in the 90s.

Visual candy and great audio can only do so much with a sports game, though. It has to play well to keep your attention. Fortunately, MLB 10: The Show continues to buck the trend. Along with terrific pitching, batting and fielding options, the game has a much-improved base-running system, where you can pick off stolen bases and manage runners with ease. No more unintended tag-outs (unless you cause them). Practice Drills and Training Modes are also on hand, should you need to work on your curveballs and bunts. The catcher has more direction when it comes to calling the game, just like Joe Mauer, who appears on the cover."

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 AlbertPujolsFreak5 @ 01/08/10 01:37 PM
nice find!

# 2 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/08/10 01:40 PM
I cant get that site to work, keeps giving the the darn (GIF Image, 1x1 pixels) thing on Firefox due to my Kaspersky and its web protection.

Can someone post the text and new screenies if there is any?

# 3 AlbertPujolsFreak5 @ 01/08/10 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
I cant get that site to work, keeps giving the the darn (GIF Image, 1x1 pixels) thing on Firefox.

there arent any new screens...i wish there were though!

# 4 myghty @ 01/08/10 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
I cant get that site to work, keeps giving the the darn (GIF Image, 1x1 pixels) thing on Firefox due to my Kaspersky and its web protection.

Nothing really new that hasn't been posted here already.

# 5 SoxFan01605 @ 01/08/10 03:33 PM
lol...I take it the guy's a Rockies fan. "run as fast as Matt Holliday"..."like Holliday used to with the Rockies," "Give the Wild Thing entrance to Todd Helton."

Nothing really new to speak of, though the "Green Light System" sounds like it may have improved upon performance tracking (and hopefully call ups, contracts, etc) for your RTTS player.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.