Home
Superstars V8 Next Challenge News Post

Check out the Superstars V8 Next Challenge video. Any interest in this one?

Game: Superstars V8 Next ChallengeReader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Superstars V8 Next Challenge Videos
Member Comments
# 1 puppies_on_acid @ 01/24/10 01:52 PM
Certainly looks like it could be promising, but stacked up against Forza and Gran Turismo I don't think it will get much attention.

# 2 rockchisler @ 01/25/10 01:37 AM
Reminds me of the game Race Pro

# 3 Kruza @ 01/25/10 09:15 AM
Cool. I thought the Superstars V8 Challenge series never had a chance of coming over to North America since there was no mention of this game when V8 Superstars Challenge was released in Europe last summer.

I am interested in finding out what racing features and options this game will have. I believe this game could be big enough success to create its own niche market if it can distinguish itself from the long, drawn out (and boring) "CarPG" setup that Forza has. To do so, the emphasis on SV8 has to be focused more on improving the racing experience.

Kruza

# 4 BIG CAROLINA @ 01/25/10 01:38 PM
This is my type of racing game. I like series based racing with standings and points (F1, INDYCAR, GTR 2), so I can't wait for this one.

I just can't get into Forza or Gran Turismo. I guess I should have never played GTR 2 because I always compare racing games to it.

# 5 StormsWarning @ 01/25/10 02:15 PM
i'll be looking into for pc. looks good.

# 6 Kruza @ 01/25/10 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
I'd be all over this in a heartbeat. Is it definitely coming to North America?

Apparently so. The previous Superstars V8 Challenge game was released only in Europe and Australia, but this latest one will also reach North America. The initial press release for Supercars V8 Next Challenge that was posted in late October 2009 stated that SV8NC would be out during the first quarter of this year.

Kruza

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.