Home
2010 FIFA World Cup News Post

EA Sports have just posted their first 2010 FIFA World Cup Producer blog.

Quote:
"It’s not FIFA 10 gameplay. It’s World Cup gameplay, with many enhancements to the fundamentals of gameplay from that you are currently playing with. I’ll make the assumption that if you’re reading this you’re a serious football gamer, so let’s concentrate on just some of the many significant improvements.

In case you didn’t know, the gameplay team make all of our gameplay, regardless of whether it’s FIFA 10, 2010 FIFA World Cup or future football games. So as soon as FIFA 10 was over we sat down and worked out how we could improve what we had. It was very amusing to read so many reviews wondering how we could improve on FIFA 10, as the hardcore players know there is always room to improve and we are totally dedicated to making our games better and better and better."

Game: 2010 FIFA World CupReader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 13 - View All
2010 FIFA World Cup Videos
Member Comments
# 1 therizing02 @ 01/28/10 03:21 PM
Thanks Steve! I can't wait for this game to come out.

# 2 Tomba @ 01/29/10 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Thanks Steve! I can't wait for this game to come out.

Even though it wasn't TRUE next gen soccer Fifa world cup 2006 was very good fun...I'm hoping for more of the same here

# 3 UATide @ 01/30/10 05:57 PM
Extremely excited.

# 4 Meazza @ 01/31/10 05:06 PM

# 5 theaub @ 01/31/10 05:14 PM
These are the only FIFA games I buy since Canada's in them

Looks good...that home/away thing should be cool, especially when traveling into Central America.

# 6 rckabillyRaider @ 01/31/10 07:45 PM
sounds really good. Loving the new atmosphere enhancements. Hopefully they add that crazy supporters atmosphere to FIFA 11 also.

# 7 coccis @ 02/03/10 09:35 AM
I think it's crap to not fix the problems with FIFA10 before they try to sell us FIFA10 v.2 = WC '10.

I think it's crap that EA don't use a DLC-update for FIFA10 instead of forcing us to buy the WC '10 game.

I'll never buy this WC '10 game. EA know that many of the hard core gamers think like me but they don't give a damn. I've bought and played EA sports games since 1993.

But now I really don't know how to do with FIFA11. FIFA10 is broken and they won't fix it because they put their time into other games. That's scamming!

The FIFA team at EA tells us that they are not allowed to release any patch to fix FIFA10. They have reach some limit and are not allowed? But how can the team behind NHL10 release 3 tuner sets to fix the game?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.