Home
Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2010 News Post

Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2010 new images break away!

Cyanide and Focus Home Interactive are pleased to offer all cycling aficionados a new series of images taken from Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2010!

These new images spotlight the graphic evolution made to this year’s edition of the popular sports game series. What a perfect occasion to discover Cyanide's game's main improvements. In order to provide a more realistic and a more intense experience, the game features high resolution textures and a new handling of the flora, which is now more luxuriant and diverse. Many advanced visual effects complete the ultimate rendering of the game: the "bloom" effect simulates image exposure to light, more depth of field enhances the focus of the TV cameras that follow cyclists during each race, while "motion blur" simulates speed.

But all these improvements shouldn’t make you overlook that Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2010's evolutions are not limited to the race. Many novelties are also implemented on the manager part of the game: a new Season mode, numerous challenges, performances and official historic records to beat, or even a new stage editor to create your stages in great detail! Without a doubt, 2010 will be a big year for Pro Cycling Manager!

Visit the official website of Pro Cycling Manager

Game: Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2010Hype Score: Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2010 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dylema @ 04/19/10 04:19 PM
The game looks pretty good this year, I've always stayed away because I didn't know how seasons and stuff ran but it might be a fun pick up.

# 2 lnin0 @ 04/22/10 06:19 PM
I have always been intrigued by this title. However, the few times Ive downloaded the demos it has just looked like an utter mess and I had no idea what was going on. Nothing about it is intuitive and it isn't like I don't understand cycling or video games. Ive followed Pro Cycling since Lemond and been playing video games even longer.

There must be someone out there buying this title since its seasonal release is becoming as common as Maddens. Just don't think it is for me.

# 3 BIG CAROLINA @ 07/14/10 02:11 PM
I must say that this is one of the most addicting games I have ever played. Once you get an understanding of strategy and what the various buttons are for is when the games blossoms.

I never thought that I would like a management type of game or cycling for that matter but it's racing so i had to check it out and boy am I glad that i did.

If anyone gets the game or wants help with the demo just let me know. I would recommend the PC version over the xbox 360 arcade version.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.