Home
MLB 10 News Post

Notes:

-All players (my players) are completed.....updated with faces....updated ratings...numbers. I randomized stances and in the instances I knew an actual stance...I added it.
-I did not get a chance to put Struts NEW stances he sent me yet. (the set contains his original updated stances)
-I did the most common lineups for the MLB teams from Baseball Reference. In some cases I just used "common sense" (what little I have left)
-I let the CPU dictate the minor league lineups/rotations
-I did not use the "extra" A rated player. It is Grant Desme of the Oakland A's and heard the higher calling and left the game. It is him on the FA list....so you're choice....give him his name...and put him back on Oakland....or make him the player of your choice
-I tried to get in as many requests as possible
-The Futures game starters look great for the most part...but for whatever reason...there are still some USA players being put on the World team. I cannot figure it out.
-I tried and succeeded for the most part in getting the AAA teams perfect
-Some of the early AL teams might have changed since I did them....heck...even some of the NL teams might be like that...there is a lot of minor league movement.

Link for download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/amjetb

On Sportsconnect:

O.S. FullMinorsv2

Of course....this would have been impossible this year without Ridin'...and KSig who really set the table and came through big time with this set this year.

Also thanks to Strut.....Mr Franchise....Razr....JaSnake...and the countless others who supplied us with info, which is invaluable to a project like this. As it is....it can be overwhelming at times.....having resources to pluck from is a GREAT help.

30 Team Roster Control Knight V2 Franchise File with DL, Lineups & Rosters Set

Play Ball!

M.K.
Knight165

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Okay....I'm pretty bummed about my Flyers losing in OT to the g(sh)itty Blackholes....but.......

Here is v3 with the updates to v2.1 on it. I also got in some of the other changes...spelling...Zack Jackson dupe....some secondary position changes...etc.

It is up in the vault as O.S.F.M.v3PitchEd

Here is the link for direct download....enjoy!....http://www.sendspace.com/file/2g2zrl

I realized after upload...that I forgot Mike Lamb.
Use the D rated player on the FA list. Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Instant C1a55ic @ 05/29/10 01:37 AM
I just wanted to start by telling Knight and CO. thank you guys for all the hard work. I also know you guys probably get this a lot but if you ever need any help feel free to keep my SN handy as i would be more than willing to help out.

Secondly, i dont know if anyone has asked, but Knight, did you happen to go through and age some A ovr pitchers to 45 to help with the year 3 franchise problem? I was gonna do it myself, but if you did it would save me some time. Thanks again!

# 122 Instant C1a55ic @ 05/29/10 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVE65
I don't believe so but I have heard otherwise. For instance Todd Helton hasn't worn a shin guard in years. I know that the Rockies aren't necessarily "on the radar" so other teams players might have gear edits done. I think i'm gonna update stances from THE GIANT LIST OF EDITS once the pitch edits are done then do the entire Rockies updates with gear and correct gloves, shoes, gear ect. then start my Rox chise'. I suggest people do this for their rosters before starting their franchise. It might take an hour or 2 but I think it would be worth it to have everybody have a reasonably realistic stance for season after season.
Hmmm, considering Ubaldo Jimenez is doing something no pitcher has done in about i think it was said 50 years...i would say we are on the radar.

# 123 TheLegend5 @ 05/29/10 01:40 AM
Just a few things

Knight,

Appreciate everything you have done to make this game ten times better. It's amazing what you and your crew do. Thank you for giving your time and effort into putting something together that only is returned with the gratitude and self appreciation you get, most people would not consider that near enough to take on a project of this size so thanks.

Husker and Razr,

Is there a rough time table on the pitch edits? I know it is early to ask, but I am headed out of town for a few days throughout the week and wondering if I should just wait for yours if I can only get a few games into my franchise or should I just go ahead and start. I am pretty amped to want to start, but it is not that important if I can start with the pitch edits only 5 games into it.

Anybody that can help,

It seems the only way to have the correct rosters in a franchise is to do the 30 team control. That seems pretty difficult when it comes to trades and free agency and the draft. Is their a way to make it easier so that I can only worry about the Braves which is who I care about? Can I turn off the control for all other teams once I get through the spring training part? So that I don't have to worry about all other teams. Thanks for the help.

# 124 Dexter1028 @ 05/29/10 01:54 AM
This is my first year using Knight and his team's roster. So first of all I would like to thank you all for your hard work.

My question is for anybody with an opinion. Are the later versions worth waiting for or is there not that much of a difference? I mean I really do want to start my franchise, but if it the later versions are worth the wait then I guess i can hold off for another month.

Again this is my first year here so any feedback would be appreciated. Thank You.

# 125 xNobleEaglex @ 05/29/10 02:04 AM
Hey Razr, I'm still around too. As you know I put in a lot of work on the spreadsheet, and I'm more than willing to help you guys to put them in and finish this thing off. So, just let me know if you need me for this part as well .

# 126 coreyhartsdaughter @ 05/29/10 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend5
Anybody that can help,

It seems the only way to have the correct rosters in a franchise is to do the 30 team control. That seems pretty difficult when it comes to trades and free agency and the draft. Is their a way to make it easier so that I can only worry about the Braves which is who I care about? Can I turn off the control for all other teams once I get through the spring training part? So that I don't have to worry about all other teams. Thanks for the help.
This should be what you're looking for.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sters-set.html

# 127 TheLegend5 @ 05/29/10 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyhartsdaughter
This should be what you're looking for.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sters-set.html

Brilliant! Thanks for the help and for doing that for everyone.

# 128 huskerfan4life @ 05/29/10 09:06 AM
hey guys just to let u know that bamafan is going to do the pitching edits, after reading a couple responses about screwing up the rosters I did not want to do that so i thought it was better to let someone who knew what they were doing do it

# 129 Bamafan3723 @ 05/29/10 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
hey guys just to let u know that bamafan is going to do the pitching edits, after reading a couple responses about screwing up the rosters I did not want to do that so i thought it was better to let someone who knew what they were doing do it
Guys I am working on them now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Hey Razr, I'm still around too. As you know I put in a lot of work on the spreadsheet, and I'm more than willing to help you guys to put them in and finish this thing off. So, just let me know if you need me for this part as well .
Pope, check your pm box.

# 130 B_rad13 @ 05/29/10 12:28 PM
I can't get over how realistic Starsbeg and Starlin Castro, great job who ever did the faces and I am sure all the other prospects on other teams look just as realistic.

# 131 Chucho @ 05/29/10 12:45 PM
Has anyone else noticed that V2 has the AL All-Star Lineup all screwed up? There's no Derek Jeter or A-Rod... and Curtis Granderson is the starting shortstop!!

# 132 huskerfan4life @ 05/29/10 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Guys I am working on them now.

Pope, check your pm box.

how are they coming along bamafan probably fster then i could, again thanks for taking over, id razr ever pm u

# 133 Bamafan3723 @ 05/29/10 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
how are they coming along bamafan probably fster then i could, again thanks for taking over, id razr ever pm u
I got the AL East done. RAZRr hasn't gotten back to me yet. Hopefully he will soon.

# 134 Clarityman @ 05/29/10 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucho
Has anyone else noticed that V2 has the AL All-Star Lineup all screwed up? There's no Derek Jeter or A-Rod... and Curtis Granderson is the starting shortstop!!
How do you even edit the All Star lineups?? I thought you couldn't!

If anyone knows how, please tell me!! I've always hated that you could not edit the All Star lineups to your liking.

# 135 H8ff0000 @ 05/29/10 01:26 PM
I know some of you guys have been along for these rosters for a few years now, maybe you could shed some light on this. I see some of you are adding the pitch edits, which look like they won't take very long. I assume that would be v3. What would v4 consist of, and how long would that take (estimate) to implement?

# 136 Knight165 @ 05/29/10 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
How do you even edit the All Star lineups?? I thought you couldn't!

If anyone knows how, please tell me!! I've always hated that you could not edit the All Star lineups to your liking.
You cannot.
I did zero to effect any of that.
You can unfold your arms now.

M.K.
Knight165

# 137 Chucho @ 05/29/10 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You cannot.
I did zero to effect any of that.
You can unfold your arms now.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight, just so you know... I wasn't blaming you for the All-Star Lineup issue. I simply made an observation in hopes of getting it resolved. But if it's not fixable... then I suppose we can all just reset the rosters whenever we want to see the Yankee greats in All-Star action. If anyone figures anything out in regards to this... let us all know.

~My arms are pretty comfortable the way they are.~

# 138 huskerfan4life @ 05/29/10 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
I got the AL East done. RAZRr hasn't gotten back to me yet. Hopefully he will soon.

yea i forgot to mention to u when i got his last pm he said to post to sportsconnect when i was finished so i think you could do the same

# 139 tree3five @ 05/29/10 02:02 PM
thanks knight!!! and to everyone involved.

# 140 Bamafan3723 @ 05/29/10 02:07 PM
Ok guys, I've had an unexpected situation pop up today and I'm going to have to take care of some things. I have done the AL East according to the spreadsheet RAZRr and Pope made. If someone can take over for now I can upload what I've done to this point and pass off the spreadsheet as well. Just pm me.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.