Home
MLB 10 News Post

Notes:

-All players (my players) are completed.....updated with faces....updated ratings...numbers. I randomized stances and in the instances I knew an actual stance...I added it.
-I did not get a chance to put Struts NEW stances he sent me yet. (the set contains his original updated stances)
-I did the most common lineups for the MLB teams from Baseball Reference. In some cases I just used "common sense" (what little I have left)
-I let the CPU dictate the minor league lineups/rotations
-I did not use the "extra" A rated player. It is Grant Desme of the Oakland A's and heard the higher calling and left the game. It is him on the FA list....so you're choice....give him his name...and put him back on Oakland....or make him the player of your choice
-I tried to get in as many requests as possible
-The Futures game starters look great for the most part...but for whatever reason...there are still some USA players being put on the World team. I cannot figure it out.
-I tried and succeeded for the most part in getting the AAA teams perfect
-Some of the early AL teams might have changed since I did them....heck...even some of the NL teams might be like that...there is a lot of minor league movement.

Link for download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/amjetb

On Sportsconnect:

O.S. FullMinorsv2

Of course....this would have been impossible this year without Ridin'...and KSig who really set the table and came through big time with this set this year.

Also thanks to Strut.....Mr Franchise....Razr....JaSnake...and the countless others who supplied us with info, which is invaluable to a project like this. As it is....it can be overwhelming at times.....having resources to pluck from is a GREAT help.

30 Team Roster Control Knight V2 Franchise File with DL, Lineups & Rosters Set

Play Ball!

M.K.
Knight165

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Okay....I'm pretty bummed about my Flyers losing in OT to the g(sh)itty Blackholes....but.......

Here is v3 with the updates to v2.1 on it. I also got in some of the other changes...spelling...Zack Jackson dupe....some secondary position changes...etc.

It is up in the vault as O.S.F.M.v3PitchEd

Here is the link for direct download....enjoy!....http://www.sendspace.com/file/2g2zrl

I realized after upload...that I forgot Mike Lamb.
Use the D rated player on the FA list. Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Jason_19 @ 05/28/10 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
i'm trying to help razr by startin on the pitch edits and stuff, i got his spread sheet but don't know where i input the info?
You have to load Knight's roster file and then go into the edit player screen and hit L1 until you get to the screen that shows the pitch attributes.

# 82 Bamafan3723 @ 05/28/10 07:14 PM
Quote:
hey coreysdaughter i got a question for ya, i'm trying to help razr by startin on the pitch edits and stuff, i got his spread sheet but don't know where i input the info? i was wonderin if u knew
??? You do it from the edit player screen. Also, you should be using Knight's V2 file to put the edits in, not corey's franchise file.

# 83 RAZRr1275 @ 05/28/10 07:20 PM
Okay guys just to give an update I'm currently out of town and away from my ps3 so as you've seen husker is helping me out with the edits for now. And as far as the stamina edits go pitchers will be getting stamina ratings based on what they did last year. If a guy is now a starter though I will boost up his stamina to be in line with what he is doing now. As far as medlen he will be rated with long reliever stamina and you can boost it up when you promote him to a starter in season.

# 84 coreyhartsdaughter @ 05/28/10 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
??? You do it from the edit player screen. Also, you should be using Knight's V2 file to put the edits in, not corey's franchise file.
Yup, edits should go into Knights roster, not my Franchise.

# 85 yyhy @ 05/28/10 08:05 PM
Hey Ja... you guys gonna plug in the Rostertool edits now? Or wait for Razr?

What's the time table on pitch edits?

# 86 steelpirate @ 05/28/10 08:06 PM
Quote:
hey coreysdaughter i got a question for ya, i'm trying to help razr by startin on the pitch edits and stuff, i got his spread sheet but don't know where i input the info? i was wonderin if u knew
Really? Why is this guy doing this if he doesn't know how or what to edit?

# 87 gkasper @ 05/28/10 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerb27.1
Thanks a lot for all your hard work. I can't wait for the pitch edits version.

I'm going to get banned for the second time (the first time was bs), but... BAZINGA, I totally called the fact the the other thread was going to get closed right before the release. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, these moderators are awesome.
An idiot who got banned and came back as an idiot...

# 88 huskerfan4life @ 05/28/10 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
You have to load Knight's roster file and then go into the edit player screen and hit L1 until you get to the screen that shows the pitch attributes.

ok so I dl from sports connect, 1) do I dl to a flah drive when I'm done? or dl to a flash drive before, if yes how do i dl the rosters to the flash drive? also my aid will be here from like 8-930 pm if i get an answer on how to dl to a flash drive I'll get started as soon as she leaves, the reason I'm askin as I'm new to this stuff
Jason

# 89 huskerfan4life @ 05/28/10 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpirate
Really? Why is this guy doing this if he doesn't know how or what to edit?
I was asked to help and being I do not work due to my spinal cord injury and have all the time in the world I though I'd try to help out RAZR so we can get the pitch edits done nd v2.1 or 3 whatever we call it out for everyone

# 90 Bamafan3723 @ 05/28/10 08:51 PM
Quote:
ok so I dl from sports connect, 1) do I dl to a flah drive when I'm done? or dl to a flash drive before, if yes how do i dl the rosters to the flash drive? also my aid will be here from like 8-930 pm if i get an answer on how to dl to a flash drive I'll get started as soon as she leaves, the reason I'm askin as I'm new to this stuff
Jason
You need to download Knight's V2 roster file. You can either download it from Sportsconnect or from the first post of this thread. If you download it from the link on the first post you need to download it to a flash drive where you would have to copy it to the PS3. Once you have V2 on your PS3, you just load the rosters, then start editing, and save the file when you are done. If you need any help I will be glad too, I would just need the spreadsheet RAZRr sent you. I've done plenty of editing and will be happy to help input the pitch edits. I'm free all night and all weekend.

# 91 ltw0303cavs @ 05/28/10 09:28 PM
Knight and CO, thank you ! Knight great faces and Mike Stanton just a great job !

# 92 steelpirate @ 05/28/10 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
You need to download Knight's V2 roster file. You can either download it from Sportsconnect or from the first post of this thread. If you download it from the link on the first post you need to download it to a flash drive where you would have to copy it to the PS3. Once you have V2 on your PS3, you just load the rosters, then start editing, and save the file when you are done. If you need any help I will be glad too, I would just need the spreadsheet RAZRr sent you. I've done plenty of editing and will be happy to help input the pitch edits. I'm free all night and all weekend.
thank you Bamafan...i am sure there are other experienced editors who would be willing to help if you put the word out

# 93 ltw0303cavs @ 05/28/10 09:46 PM
Steel why dont you relax brother, take a walk or watch a movie or just chill. Husker or whoever is willing to give up their free time to work on these , let them just do their thing .

# 94 steelpirate @ 05/28/10 09:47 PM
Quote:
I was asked to help and being I do not work due to my spinal cord injury and have all the time in the world I though I'd try to help out RAZR so we can get the pitch edits done nd v2.1 or 3 whatever we call it out for everyone
no offense dude...it's just i'm sure these guys thought you had at least done editing like this before...also, you offered your services first before they asked...just having lots of time on your hands isn't enough

# 95 steelpirate @ 05/28/10 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltw0303cavs
Steel why dont you relax brother, take a walk or watch a movie or just chill. Husker or whoever is willing to give up their free time to work on these , let them just do their thing .
that's cool, but if it takes too long to finish or things get messed up, you better not be on here complaining then brother...there are plenty of people willing to give up their free time to do this...including me

# 96 TheRunAndShoot @ 05/28/10 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
Really?
Yea, these first two updates have really been a primer for the pitch edits. If I came off rude don't jump to conclusions, I've thanked knight a million times over the past 3 yrs for his rosters but typing on a droid at a traffic light on the way home isn't really the best way to ask a question. I was hoping to get an answer by the time I got home.

# 97 RAZRr1275 @ 05/28/10 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpirate
no offense dude...it's just i'm sure these guys thought you had at least done editing like this before...also, you offered your services first before they asked...just having lots of time on your hands isn't enough
I asked for people to help and he responded. Every year people that have never done this before and it's gone fine so far. So I'm pretty sure he'll figure it out.

# 98 strut24 @ 05/28/10 10:26 PM
MK- Frank Mata needs to be created for the Orioles. I will see if there is anyone else missing. His pitching motion is Generic 35

# 99 huskerfan4life @ 05/28/10 10:30 PM
hey RAZR I'm trying to send u a pm but it says your over your message quota

# 100 av7 @ 05/28/10 10:32 PM
This thread needs to remain civil and mature

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.